Boro forum

My dad, who was from Seaham never had any problem with them either, always spoke quite fondly about them unlike the mags. The two utter cocks I worked with were both from Sedgefield as it happens. Coincidentally, after I broke up with my ex after 13 years, the first time I got my leg over after that was with a lass from Sedgefield who had relocated to Hackney.
Thanks for sharing

Its quite telling that Boro have been below us all season despite how awful we are. Having said that they will end up above us, as will every side in the league probably aside from the current bottom 3, Huddersfield, Plymouth and Stoke.

Well that went well 😐

Dissappointing to get properly hammered like. We are just very inconsistent, probably why we will fall short of the play offs. Still have the feeling the club are going going in the right direction with Carrick and recruitment etc.

Well that went well 😐

Dissappointing to get properly hammered like. We are just very inconsistent, probably why we will fall short of the play offs. Still have the feeling the club are going going in the right direction with Carrick and recruitment etc.
Of all the times for Chelsea to actually show up for once. Bastards.

Rejecting £15m for Rogers is bordering on stupidity. I don't know a single Boro fan who believe he's worth even half of that. Signed for £1m in the summer from Man City, 30% sell on and he's scored 2 goals in the league this season. When everyone's fit, he doesn't get in the starting 11. Crazy.

Back