Boro forum

Strange one from Villa that mind. He has potential but they sold Ramsey to Burnley who looked a better player to me - based on his loan with us.

Suppose it depends what they offer.

Strange one from Villa that mind. He has potential but they sold Ramsey to Burnley who looked a better player to me - based on his loan with us.

Suppose it depends what they offer.
If he hasn’t impressed and you can get good money for him probably makes sense.

I've no problem with the Bore, knew some cracking lads who happened to support them growing up, and they did well to come back from almost being wiped out and locked out of Ayresome etc, fair play to them. However, two of the biggest ***** I ever worked for / with were Boro fans. Utter pricks, the pair of them.

Another great move by our recruitment team
you need lessons from our lot. Not.
I've no problem with the Bore, knew some cracking lads who happened to support them growing up, and they did well to come back from almost being wiped out and locked out of Ayresome etc, fair play to them. However, two of the biggest ***** I ever worked for / with were Boro fans. Utter pricks, the pair of them.
All the ones round here (Teesdale) are sound , When I worked down the Boro they were twats . Better than mags like .

Last edited:
you need lessons from our lot. Not.

All the ones round here (Teesdale) are sound , When I worked down the Boro they were twats . Better than mags like .
My dad, who was from Seaham never had any problem with them either, always spoke quite fondly about them unlike the mags. The two utter cocks I worked with were both from Sedgefield as it happens. Coincidentally, after I broke up with my ex after 13 years, the first time I got my leg over after that was with a lass from Sedgefield who had relocated to Hackney.

My dad, who was from Seaham never had any problem with them either, always spoke quite fondly about them unlike the mags. The two utter cocks I worked with were both from Sedgefield as it happens. Coincidentally, after I broke up with my ex after 13 years, the first time I got my leg over after that was with a lass from Sedgefield who had relocated to Hackney.
You waited 13yrs for a buck??
Think that was on the front page of The Sun “Woman’s head found on the Moon” 🤣🤣😉😉

Back