Borneo Bistro

:lol:
I'd never been in for a few years and I went in earlier in the year with my new bird. He said 'that's not the lass you usually come in with is it?'
:lol: :lol:
Imagine trying to explain that one away. :lol:

:lol:

Our lass was fuming to be honest with what he said, didn’t help I laughed me head off.
Your lass should’ve been pleased, he was paying her a compliment. Get rid of the miserable bugger.

Could do with starting a new one in the town centre, would clean up with the likes of Greggs, Ling Sun, Bakers Oven and the other shit take aways around.

Anyone have any updates?

Need a Borneo fix
5th October

Hi Borneo lovers.Sorry for the late update.Its coming up to 5 weeks since the fire and finally things seem to be moving.Ive had a phone call this afternoon from our insurance brokers arranging meetings with me for next week to discuss the plans on rebuilding Borneo's.Its still a slow process as there's been a lot to deal with as almost everything was lost in the fire.Ive been meeting with my chef and our catering equipment company to discuss more efficient ways for the business to run smoothly.As I said before Chef will be looking to put 2 or 3 more new dishes on the menu as well as your usual favourites so the new display counters will give us more freedom to serve you all faster, especially if we can get more crispy chicken on display.I am still working with the council to get the road works removed,but again this can't be done until the roof has been taken down and the building secured which I've been told should be taking place next week.As always I would like to say thank you so much to you all for the continuous prayers for all 3 Buisness that have been effected.Best wishes from Kevin,Remy and the Borneo team.

Back