Borneo Bistro

Status
Not open for further replies.

A gob shite in the pub at dinner time was telling his mate that there was a "cannabis farm" in the loft space above Borneo's. The cause of the fire was dodgy wiring

As I say he was a gob shite and this will probably be idle gossip.

A gob shite in the pub at dinner time was telling his mate that there was a "cannabis farm" in the loft space above Borneo's. The cause of the fire was dodgy wiring

As I say he was a gob shite and this will probably be idle gossip.
The electric board where in attendance like

Sat next to his missus at a wedding. You can sit next to some interesting people at weddings and this was no exception. Topper lass though, hope they get going again soon.
She worked with me ex a few years ago, saw her after we broke up and said you made the right choice and can do better :lol:

Then I brought me wife into Borneo and Kev said ‘much better than the last one well done’.

They could have told me that before I started going out with the silly cow (ex not wife) but funny all the same.

She worked with me ex a few years ago, saw her after we broke up and said you made the right choice and can do better :lol:

Then I brought me wife into Borneo and Kev said ‘much better than the last one well done’.

They could have told me that before I started going out with the silly cow (ex not wife) but funny all the same.
:lol:
I'd never been in for a few years and I went in earlier in the year with my new bird. He said 'that's not the lass you usually come in with is it?'
:lol: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back