Borderlands 3

Just pre-ordered for PS4 at Simply games, £45's a lot better than the £60 they want on PSN, greedy fuckers.
Six days to go, can't wait to start my Zane build 😎
The Deluxe one definitely isn't, all your getting is skins, and two pretty worthless mods.
Ok, with the Super deluxe you do get the season pass but it's still way overpriced.
Fuck it, I cancelled from Simply Games and dropped 90 quid on the Super Deluxe Edition.
What a f***ing sucker 🤪

I've been telling myself I won't have time to play it straight away so that's stopped me ordering it

Now that it's nearly here I can see me pre ordering it from psn the day before it's released

Pc gamer didn't rate it highly but ign has

Still on the fence....until thursday
Polygon gave it a low score too.

Basically the overall message from them is that they are disappointed that it's "more of the same" with a few QoL tweaks, twists and turns.
As gamers, most of us are f***ing happy that it's more of the same, as BL2 was brilliant.
Only f***ing magazines seem to deem anything that is not a revolution each time a failure.

Polygon gave it a low score too.

Basically the overall message from them is that they are disappointed that it's "more of the same" with a few QoL tweaks, twists and turns.
As gamers, most of us are f***ing happy that it's more of the same, as BL2 was brilliant.
Only f***ing magazines seem to deem anything that is not a revolution each time a failure.
Yeah I got that from the review as well, as you say, people loved borderlands 2 so if it's a new version people will be chuffed

Because all the data is saved locally apparently it's wide open to hacks and duplication glitches. I love the Borderland series but I was once put off Borderlands 1 when a co-op player dropped a 1 billion dps shotgun down for me when I was like level 6 :rolleyes:

Because all the data is saved locally apparently it's wide open to hacks and duplication glitches. I love the Borderland series but I was once put off Borderlands 1 when a co-op player dropped a 1 billion dps shotgun down for me when I was like level 6 :rolleyes:
You didn't have to use it though. :lol:

I had a rose shield and a dodgy gun. Only ever used then to farm cramerax after I'd completed the game.

You can do that on console as well. The download has been available for a couple of days now.

I'm going to be sitting by the door waiting for the postie though cos I've ordered a physical copy.
I got mine through dodgy company CDKEYS, however they have come through ok in the past with 4 other games I got through them. I'm just waiting for my key to come through then I can download.

Back