Borderlands 3

Is there any point farming items once you have completed it? I don't get it, spending weeks farming items for what?

The game is much the same as the others, pretty standard stuff and nothing new. It's saving grace is the crazy characters and nuttiness of it all, it's as hilarious as the first ones. bar that the game is nothing great and the locations I've been to so far have been much of a nothingness (just zones with a few areas for quests) and don't seem "living".

Is there any point farming items once you have completed it? I don't get it, spending weeks farming items for what?

The game is much the same as the others, pretty standard stuff and nothing new. It's saving grace is the crazy characters and nuttiness of it all, it's as hilarious as the first ones. bar that the game is nothing great and the locations I've been to so far have been much of a nothingness (just zones with a few areas for quests) and don't seem "living".
No point at all, legendary stuff drops all the time. No need to farm anything.

There's no crawmerax or terramorphous to fight so idk the point of getting all the best gear.

When the dlc drops they'll probably raise the level cap anyway and everything is useless in a couple of hours.

I'm just finishing off the side missions, circle of slaughter/proving grounds then I'm done. Hope the dlc is great cos I'm kind of disappointed with the base game.

Picked it up a while ago and planning on getting stuck in soon. Best character to solo it with? Best, as in, with which one will I die the least....
At the minute Moze is probably the most powerful... With the build I have on mine I jump in Iron Bear, get out straight away, then get in the top turret. Auto Bear wrecks everything with nukes and when it times out Iron Bear is ready again.

You don't need to pull the trigger at all. It beats everything in game at Mayhem 10, but also kinda defeats the purpose of the game.

So 2 years later looking back at this I think it was a bit /meh.
It did nothing wrong and everything was playable, the problem was that BL2 was just so damn good. In BL2 the characters were very memorable, funny and the script well written. The gameplay was quite unique and simply replicated +0.1 for BL3.
I personally think they would have been better off just making more DLCs for BL2 and maybe updating the engine a little bit. Then spend more time making BL3 with more unique things. But I suppose if they changed too much people would complain that it was a different game. This has happened a lot in the RTS scene in past years.
I'll end up getting the season passes for it however.

Back