Boozy Post Ashes Party Shutdown By Police

f***ing hell:lol: big group of lads who have spent since before Christmas in bubbles with one half of them on the other side of the world go for a few pints when it’s over!! Line them up and shoot them down I’m absolutely outraged.

Kinell man. They’ve been absolutely battered all series away from home over Christmas. I don’t think anyone actually cares that they’ve gone out and had a “piss up” to end the tour. Aye the ECB are investigating coz the police are involved. Also, what do you mean by “piss ups all the time on the tour” coz a piss up to me isn’t a few beers after a match

Last edited:
If thats all true then the management team need to be fired - the whole lot of them - bring in some new blood who will put people in their place Robinson to me looks so unfit for a professional sportsman.

Wasn't just that night, they were getting drunk during Test Matches
Do you know this as being a fact or just guessing ?
If thats all true then the management team need to be fired - the whole lot of them - bring in some new blood who will put people in their place Robinson to me looks so unfit for a professional sportsman.

It's probably why it took him until 27 to break into the England team

Last edited:
I can understand it’s been blown out of proportion and maybe I’m being a bit silly here but part of me thinks come on man, you’ve just been completely embarrassed and shown yourselves up what are you doing having a piss up?

I can understand it’s been blown out of proportion and maybe I’m being a bit silly here but part of me thinks come on man, you’ve just been completely embarrassed and shown yourselves up what are you doing having a piss up?

Yeah you’re being silly

Some have been in a bubble for 4 months man

It’s hardly a piss up having a few drinks at the hotel they are staying in

Complete non story
Tabloid gutter press pushing it and these little drinking stories

It’s easier to push this narrative than the fact hameed and burns can’t bat

People fall for it too

Yeah you’re being silly

Some have been in a bubble for 4 months man

It’s hardly a piss up having a few drinks at the hotel they are staying in

Complete non story
Tabloid gutter press pushing it and these little drinking stories

It’s easier to push this narrative than the fact hameed and burns can’t bat

People fall for it too
This, do people expect them to go back to their rooms and cry themselves to sleep...

Back