Booed off at half time!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Well there wasn’t where I was the only boos I heard were from the direction of the south stand and there weren’t many that was immediately on the whistle.
There were definite boos for the officials when they reached the tunnel.
Other way round near me, boos immediately on the whistle, we just looked around bemused because whilst not great it wasn't a terrible first half.

Usually the booing of the officials only occurs as they're walking in to the tunnel.

Other way round near me, boos immediately on the whistle, we just looked around bemused because whilst not great it wasn't a terrible first half.

Usually the booing of the officials only occurs as they're walking in to the tunnel.
Which of course is correct and exactly how ot happened.

Can only assume those saying aimed at officials weren’t at game.

What an arrogant statement. I was at the game. It was aimed at the officials where I sit.
How do you actually know?

Either way it's a daft argument just like "wa booing Beale for waiting too long to make a sub not booing Ba" argument. Context doesn't matter if it can be perceived either way.

Maybe people were booing the ref, I haven't went round and canvassed opinion, but it's odd that they started booing on the whistle, and not as the officials were walking down the tunnel like usual.

What an arrogant statement. I was at the game. It was aimed at the officials where I sit.
It’s perfectly simple!

When booing is aimed at officially it starts and gathers momentum as the refs are leaving pitch and walking towards tunnel!

When it starts as soon as whistle goes it’s at the players (or more Beale to be fair).

Our fans have been an utter embarrassment towards Beale from minute he was appointed and are just waiting for any excuse to have a pop!

It’s perfectly simple!

When booing is aimed at officially it starts and gathers momentum as the refs are leaving pitch and walking towards tunnel!

When it starts as soon as whistle goes it’s at the players (or more Beale to be fair).

Our fans have been an utter embarrassment towards Beale from minute he was appointed and are just waiting for any excuse to have a pop!
You are the embarrassment man. You are an absolute bell end !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back