Booed off at half time!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

I’m delighted but Im certainly not prepared the share the joy with pathetic supporters who boo the lads off after what was a decent enough first half.

Our supporters have shown themselves up royally this last couple of months.
And you have really shown yourself up posting the shite you have on here. It’s obvious you have done it to deliberately try and stir up shit and get supporters having a go at each other. You are probably hoping to get a few banned too aren’t you. It’s pathetic man !!!

Last edited:
I think there is a small but significant number of our supporters have let themselves down badly over their snap judgement of Beale and particularly those who were criticizing his facial features and accent. That said the fans in the ground have generally been great (Hull chanting aside) and there was nothing wrong with yesterday, There's often a smattering of booing when we are losing at half time and this time I thought it was directed at the officials anyway

It's funny, watching the match on TV I didn't think we were much cop first half but the missus thought we looked better than the previous games and Frankie/Danny seemed to be saying we looked good also. Beale came out and said we were poor so I'm not sure how opinion can be so divided?

Before the game I thought this might be a game we'd dominate late on due to Plymouth's mid week game against Leeds on a heavy pitch and extra time. I think we stepped up in the second half from the whistle though. I still don't think we were fantastic, it was a mix of their energy levels dropping off and a couple of excellent strikers winning it.

You obviously take the win but not getting carried away we've turned a corner in form.

It's funny, watching the match on TV I didn't think we were much cop first half but the missus thought we looked better than the previous games and Frankie/Danny seemed to be saying we looked good also. Beale came out and said we were poor so I'm not sure how opinion can be so divided?

Before the game I thought this might be a game we'd dominate late on due to Plymouth's mid week game against Leeds on a heavy pitch and extra time. I think we stepped up in the second half from the whistle though. I still don't think we were fantastic, it was a mix of their energy levels dropping off and a couple of excellent strikers winning it.

You obviously take the win but not getting carried away we've turned a corner in form.
I thought we looked sluggish first half but that's just my opinion like it doesn't mean much 😂

If the ref is being booed it’s as he’s walking off diwn tunnel last, the boos started soon as whistle went, 100% aimed at the team!
Boos as soon as goal went in as well! You can tell the fans are desperate to to really have an excuse to get into Beale!
All these idiotic polls and personal abuse online has really shown our fans up to be honest!
There were loads of boos around us in the West Stand towards the SW corner because loads called the goal offside at the time.. the boos after the goal were aimed at the officials, particularly the linesman and the same boos at the half time whistle were for the same thing.. it was onside but didn’t look it from that part of the ground and the same linesman had made 2 or 3 other errors as he kept getting left behind play. Has anyone on here confirmed that they saw anyone booing the players or Beale?
Weird how people.cant see.this.
They don’t want to.. simple

Last edited:
Typical mag post, blame the fans. It's always the fans.
So you think it reflects well on the fans that they hound a manager after 6 games?
That they boo a young player like Ba?
That they boo the team of half time cos we concede a late goal?
Even Bellingham shushed the crowd after his goal as he’ll have seen the criticism online.

Can’t point a finger at those precious fans though 🙄🙄

So you think it reflects well on the fans that they hound a manager after 6 games?
That they boo a young player like Ba?
That they boo the team of half time cos we concede a late goal?
Even Bellingham shushed the crowd after his goal as he’ll have seen the criticism online.

Can’t point a finger at those precious fans though 🙄🙄
For the last time it was the officials they were booing not the team or manager

Booed the team when a goal down, booed off at half time!
Just reviewed match day thread and full of the ‘Beale out’ brigade when a goal down as well!
6th in the league and still not good enough for the deluded idiots amongst our fanbase!
The only person/s bring booed off was the ref and officials where I am in the SS, largely due to most of us thinking their goal was offside at the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back