Bolton fan in peace!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Is BSA your new manager I was told over a year ago he was going with Deano as DOF I still wait in hope
Cos it still gets shoved up my jacksey that I got it wrong

think I've done Bolton away more times than any other ground. Pretty sure i'll be onto my 6th (possibly 7th) visit this year. I might be getting confused with Wigan like as I've done Wigan away countless times too. Cracking away trip and we always do well.

Had some good days at Bolton like. The 2-1 last minute win when Muntari scored, the 2-0 Sessegnon game just before Bruce was sacked and the 2-2 cup game when Gardner banged one in.

Hey, just a bit of a friendly pointless message here. I just want to say I look forward to playing you guys next season, and excited for my first trip to the Stadium of Light. Both our clubs have seen better days as Bolton vs Sunderland used to be a prem fixture not long ago! Look forward to you coming to our place as well, and I'm sure you will sell out. If you have any questions about travel to here and the match days then I'm more than willing to give some info. Good luck for the season and hope you get promoted.

Welcome to the board mate. One of my favourites grounds is the "whatever it's called now not the Reebok anymore".
I think that will be a popular one this season.

Oh and, fuck off!

Yes the final game of keane's tenure was against them at the sol.
Probably the dullest team in the league and in comparison to us they were brazil.
They hammered us. Roy's withering looks and teacup throwing management style was shown up.

His behaviour during and after that game was appalling it has to be said. Chuffed with what he did for the club but that was rank poor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back