Bodies (Netflix)

Watched 3 episodes, would have been happy duffing it after 2…3rd confused me even more. I literaly haven’t a clue what the actual fucks garn on.

if only 4 episodes may as well see it out.

Wouldn’t recommended.

Started watching it last night - 2ps in. Quite enjoying it.

Original story was from a fella called Si Spencer, who sadly passed away last year. He was married to one of wor lasses' old friends from her childhood.

Halfway through 1st one, the same body has turned up in 3 time zones all of which are uninteresting.
Was interrupted so will go back, but not a great start.

It's watchable. The problem I'm having is the lack of interesting/relatable characters.
This anarl. The usually impeccable stephen Graham looks mis cast as the commander imho.

The 1941 detective looks a piss take. Lie something of a cartoon character. Bizzzare. 2023 one I don’t find believable and the 1881 or whatever it is one was the best, probably enjoy his scenes best but even that’s went a bit ott.

Binge watched the whole thing yesterday (off work sick) took a couple episodes to get going and the time hopping was had to follow at first but really enjoyed it and worth keeping up with it

Got a 7.5 on IMDB which marks it as a possible watch for me, seems decisive, but seems the reviews around say it's worth following through to the end. Classed as Sci-fi by reviewer, which is interesting enough to say it's a detective story.

Back