Bobby Madley

Sounds quite bitter and struggling to move on. Hope he goes on to find happiness in his new ventures.

I don't think he sounds bitter tbh, more just anxious to get his side of the story out there because he feels it'll help him move on. If it had been me I'd have been bitter and I'd have shown it by naming the "mate" who dropped me in it, knowing they'd then get a shit load of abuse. He's actually been quite dignified by withholding that bit of information, the temptation must have then there

I don't think he sounds bitter tbh, more just anxious to get his side of the story out there because he feels it'll help him move on. If it had been me I'd have been bitter and I'd have shown it by naming the "mate" who dropped me in it, knowing they'd then get a shit load of abuse. He's actually been quite dignified by withholding that bit of information, the temptation must have then there

Fair enough, I could be wrong. Just seems flabbergasted by the fact he was sacked and believes it to be very unfair.

Personally a statement that he regretted what he did along with he honestly meant no offence would have been about right.

I'd have named the kernt personally. Surprised no one has mentioned the blatant lies of PGMOL to mislead the public and the media either.

Whoever his mate of ten years is should be the only one to feel shame here. Grassing a mate up to an employer for something like that is despicable. If the recipient of the video found it offensive and crass he should have responded with a text telling him he was a dick for sending it and not to send anything like that again.
I've got £5 says it was the ex, funny how it was sent as he was in Sweden sorting his new missus out for the move here

one night at an after party back at my old kip, years ago, me and one of the lads who was there made a daft scene for a laugh which in our out-of-it state of minds thought was funny, in a provocative way, just to make our mates 'shocked' - it was directly related to a very important terrorist incident which had just happened that week, and is still one of the biggest incidents of its kind to ever happen in this country. one of the lasses filmed it and even in my wrecked state i begged her to delete it and made sure she did, as i genuinely think she would have uploaded it to facebook for a laugh and me and the lad, our lives could potentially have changed forever, as it was canny sick and indefensible when viewed in public

Last edited:

Back