Bobby Gurney mural campaign

Stuart Pearsons bought one anarl! Mind I suppose they played the same position. Bit of a motd style frontman respect thing going on. Well done Pancho or was it Poncho?

A bit of a surge on ticket sales yesterday. I've added the additional ones to the website this morning so we have now sold 169 tickets. This doesn't include any that may have been sold in the pub yesterday (awaiting news on this). Massive thanks to everyone on here who has shared news about the project, contributed or bought tickets. I really appreciate it.

A bit of a surge on ticket sales yesterday. I've added the additional ones to the website this morning so we have now sold 169 tickets. This doesn't include any that may have been sold in the pub yesterday (awaiting news on this). Massive thanks to everyone on here who has shared news about the project, contributed or bought tickets. I really appreciate it.

You are doing a good job marra

Magnificent work marra.

How's the Gurney wall looking inside the Golden Fleece?

Back