Blyth Gigaplant

Frustrating. If it gets taken on by foreign investors it’s better than nothing obviously but I was hoping it would be British owned. (Not sure if British volt were actually British )

We need the electricity capacity aswell. The national grid can barely cope at times as it is without thousands of electric cars charging on top of it.
Not true. The grid can cope. Multiple sources but here are two.
And

Followed by "etc" if I was was referring to the the top 2 orr 3' players in the world I'd likely say Messi etc or Mbappe etc.I seem to of touched a nerve 😆

Obviously,but I choose SA the 2nd biggest.Another day it might of been Morocco 97th...🤪

You’d make a great caller for James O Brien.
You were comparing Saudi oil and European electricity.
I’m laughing at how odd you are, at least the Saudis take your mind off the Tories I suppose.

Last edited:
Frustrating. If it gets taken on by foreign investors it’s better than nothing obviously but I was hoping it would be British owned. (Not sure if British volt were actually British )

Don't worry, they weren't. Well, initially they weren't (set up by a couple of Swedes) but there were a lot of changes at the head of the company over the years. I understand one of the original founders went on to found Italvolt and they are now trying their luck in Italy.

If only Britain's richest man had a spare £200-300 million and a car factory to get this venture up and running and supply it's needs.🤔

So what.Did that offend you? Are you usually so easily rated? 😆

What is there to get rattled about, presumably that’s what you meant or did you mean something else.

Haway the oil or is it the energy, I’m still confused to what you were actually on about.

I’m sure you know in your head.

In my conclusion you presumed that we are filling the Saudi coffers for way more than we actually are.
The spin hasn't worked no matter how much you try. 👍
No I didn't,I said to the OP oil or Electric energy companies will still make profits Are suggesting they won't? For some odd reason "Saudi etc" sent you total meltdown.Youre rather odd.😆

Back