Blur v Oasis

Status
Not open for further replies.
J
From someone who looks up to Liam Gallagher as the height of sartorial elegance? :lol: Surely you’re a bit embarrassed to be walking round like that at your age? Do you not see the people pointing and sniggering when you go out anywhere?
I like liam gallagher so what? I agree middle aged men with liam haircuts look stupid, so preaching the the choir there. What i dont get is how over the top you go for your hatred of him. Is it cause your lass imagines you as him when ya shagging her or summit?

J

I like liam gallagher so what? I agree middle aged men with liam haircuts look stupid, so preaching the the choir there. What i dont get is how over the top you go for your hatred of him. Is it cause your lass imagines you as him when ya shagging her or summit?

Anyone? Are you pissed already for the England match or summit?

Acting the big one again mini son, but thats fine i am off to blue bell to watch match and will be pissed later. If ya passing will buy you a shandy

I might be in there later funnily enough. I’ll look for the forty odd year old with the fringe and the Pretty Green jacket.
;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back