Blur v Oasis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just judge a band on their tunes. Ignore what people who like them look like, are into, what they think they are etc. Oasis early doors were raw and almost punk at times (bring it on down for example). You were never really going to like them that much if you're right into 80s music, ABBA etc which is fair enough.

But to deny the Definitely Maybe is good record is a bit silly. It will continue to stand the test of time.

Oh, and I don't know of many house wives doing the ironing to the likes of Columbia. Wish I did. They sound class.

Great closer to an album Blur have never come to bettering. Damon has mind.

Shite that. Trying to be serious but still got that poppy almost comedy sound associated with Blur.

just goes to show havent a f***ing clue what your talking about

embarrassing

just goes to show havent a f***ing clue what your talking about

embarrassing

Your spelling is atrocious.

And bring it on down is definitely punk in its sound.

Do some research (Google it) next time rather than make your self look a clueless fuck up.

I’m trying to help you man. Nowt more cringeworthy than seeing anyone still liking Oasis decades after their novelty pretend lad factor wore off.
This is really the point. Oasis who I liked were a time and a place band. Blur are way much more than that and in the larger scheme of things they will be remembered musically whereas oasis will be remembered for being a band that had two brother who didn’t get on

This is really the point. Oasis who I liked were a time and a place band. Blur are way much more than that and in the larger scheme of things they will be remembered musically whereas oasis will be remembered for being a band that had two brother who didn’t get on

Do you think people will remember girls & boys, parklife more than wonderwall or live forever?

Do you think people will remember girls & boys, parklife more than wonderwall or live forever?

The tedious and the mediocre will always hold a dull, tuneless and basic record in high esteem. That’s why ‘I Will Always Live You’ by Whitney Houston was number one for 652 weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back