Bluebells at Roseberry Topping

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steeeeed

Winger
Firstly, apologies to ayesane and ken, I know you were fancying a trip to roseberry topping but I was that way on and the sky was looking promising so I went there last night.

There was a period of about 20 minutes when the sun was really low and casting some beautiful light across the fields and some of the bluebells and also onto the rock face. Then it was gone... Couple of shots below.

Anyone who fancies getting there for the bluebells should do so in the next few days because they look to be on their way out.

C&C welcome as always.

Logon or register to see this image

Logon or register to see this image

Nice them marra. I would have shot a little lower to the ground personally. Looks like it was quite difficult light mind.

Nice them marra. I would have shot a little lower to the ground personally. Looks like it was quite difficult light mind.

Cheers. I do tend to shoot quite low down normally but the angle just wasn't working for me, so got a little higher on this occasion.

gorgeous. Looked at this every day for the past 13 odd years, and still never been up it. :cry:

Cracking! Wish i could have got, very jealous. 3 is my favourite.

Number 3 for me. I haven't got a clue where this is, will someone enlighten me please.

:?::?::?:

Why's it gone so warm steed?

Didn't you do some in Newcastle that also look like they'd been spray tanned? Or was that the other bloke?

I think you've slightly under filtered the sky too, that must be what rog is getting at ;)

:?::?::?:

Didn't you do some in Newcastle that also look like they'd been spray tanned? Or was that the other bloke?

I think you've slightly under filtered the sky too, that must be what rog is getting at ;)

The other bloke? Is this what I am to you?

The other bloke? Is this what I am to you?

That was the least insulting thing I could think of :lol:

Is he piling on the coral filters or whaaat? :confused:

Maybe some weird bias of the sensor or processing?

:?::?:

Make your mind up man, you said I was over filtering last time! :evil: Used the only ones I could tbh, 0.3 soft and 0.6 soft.

I didn't add any warmth in lightroom, just a bit saturation. Hmmm....

Make your mind up man, you said I was over filtering last time! :evil: Used the only ones I could tbh, 0.3 soft and 0.6 soft.

I didn't add any warmth in lightroom, just a bit saturation. Hmmm....

:lol: you need somewhere in between ;)

Not using any warm up filters? Tis a bit odd

Must be the bias of the sensor itself. Mine is the opposite...so cold I often find myself with 81ef on

By the way, trade your softs in for hard grads when you can

Last edited by a moderator:
:lol: you need somewhere in between ;)

Not using any warm up filters? Tis a bit odd

Must be the bias of the sensor itself. Mine is the opposite...so cold I often find myself with 81ef on

By the way, trade your softs in for hard grads when you can

No, don't have any warming filters. Auto white balance which in lightroom shows at around 6300 - certainly close to the cloud setting. Might drop it down a tad to daylight.

Thanks.

No, don't have any warming filters. Auto white balance which in lightroom shows at around 6300 - certainly close to the cloud setting. Might drop it down a tad to daylight.

Thanks.

Btw the replace colour function on shop was designed to move bluebells from purple back to blue :)

Nobody seems to know why they change colour for photos, was the same on film too

Yours are fine in shadow mind, just gone David Icke in the sunlight.

Btw the replace colour function on shop was designed to move bluebells from purple back to blue :)

Nobody seems to know why they change colour for photos, was the same on film too

Yours are fine in shadow mind, just gone David Icke in the sunlight.

Aye I've noticed that! Just assumed the sun was that bright it turned them purple! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back