Blue moon. Man City forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Indeed I did Sir, several times and on one occasion, a night cup game, I found myself at the back of the Kippax with a Sunlan shirt on. Thanks to a feckwit of a copper who pointed me to the wrong turnstile.
I took a kicking before I could get to the coppers in no mans land.
However, I hope to share a pint or two with any Citeh folk we bump into down in the smoke.

Why were you wearing a Sunderland top for a Hartlepool game?

Hi man city fan in peace here. I have been upto your place about 6 times now. Been a guest in one of your executive boxes with some Sunderland mates of mine. I have to say without blowing smoke up your arse that you are incredible supporters. To attract 40000 plus in tough times with up and down football is a credit to you. I have been following city 30 years and I will never forget your following the day you went down and filled the platt lane and about a third of the kip pax. Must have been 15,000 that day. Alls I remember is Quinn's scored for us and your goaly was ugly and Gary Bennett and gabiadini played. Your passion for wembley and threads about traffalger square remind me of when we played united in a semi a few years back. We were totally up for it and they treated it like just another game. This is what we did last year and I hope we don't do it again or you will definitely turn us over!!! Hope to have a pint with some of you at wembley!!! Enjoy the day...

Good fans the City lot,they've known some pain over the years too.They must be in dreamland now.

:lol: I knew I was right. Who you playing at the weekend? Confident?
Not for nothing are you known as gimpetto.
Don't want to hijack a great thread. I'm off to hang a monkey now but if there's owt you want to know about the hundreds and hundreds of Sunderland away games I've been to, just pm me.

Hi man city fan in peace here. I have been upto your place about 6 times now. Been a guest in one of your executive boxes with some Sunderland mates of mine. I have to say without blowing smoke up your arse that you are incredible supporters. To attract 40000 plus in tough times with up and down football is a credit to you. I have been following city 30 years and I will never forget your following the day you went down and filled the platt lane and about a third of the kip pax. Must have been 15,000 that day. Alls I remember is Quinn's scored for us and your goaly was ugly and Gary Bennett and gabiadini played. Your passion for wembley and threads about traffalger square remind me of when we played united in a semi a few years back. We were totally up for it and they treated it like just another game. This is what we did last year and I hope we don't do it again or you will definitely turn us over!!! Hope to have a pint with some of you at wembley!!! Enjoy the day...

I hope youse treat it like another day at wembley too.

I had a moment with a woman in her 40s, old enough to be her son she said. 10 mins later feeding the pony, wetter than an otters pocket.....

We drew 2-2 at man utd that day
Not a dissimilar story with me. Luckily I was grabbed by the daughter before the mother could get at me. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back