Bloody wife again... complaining that I've ruined her birthday

Status
Not open for further replies.

I've given up trying to understand her.

6 months before her birthday I'll ask "What do you want for your birthday"
Her "Don't know"
1 month before her birthday "You'll have to decide on your birthday, it's coming up fast"
Her "Don't know"

Same with a fortnight to go, then a week until I nip out, buy a couple of things, get a card and giver her them on the day.

Then it starts.

Head droops to the left, eye glaze over, sad look on the face.

What's up with you?
Nothing?
Are you sure?
It's fine (adds sadder look and increases drooping of head)

Then the answer comes "Well, I just though that we watched a program a couple of months ago about hotels so I thought that you'd have booked one for the weekend, then when we were on holiday I had a glass of cava and said I liked fizzy wine, so I thought there'd be champagne and the other day I saw some flowers when we were out, so I thought there might be some flowers as well in the room, with the champagne in the room when we arrived and I like lobster, so I thought you would have taken me somewhere that does that .... but it doesn't matter, it's fine"

Honestly Dusty Bin was easier to work out in the 70's to win the car.

Her "Don't know"
1 month before her birthday "You'll have to decide on your birthday, it's coming up fast"
Her "Don't know"

Same with a fortnight to go, then a week until I nip out, buy a couple of things, get a card and giver her them on the day.

Then it starts.

What's up with you?
Nothing?
Are you sure?

Then the answer comes "Well, I just though that we watched a program a couple of months ago about hotels so I thought that you'd have booked one for the weekend, then when we were on holiday I had a glass of cava and said I liked fizzy wine, so I thought there'd be champagne and the other day I saw some flowers when we were out, so I thought there might be some flowers as well in the room, with the champagne in the room when we arrived and I like lobster, so I thought you would have taken me somewhere that does that .... but it doesn't matter, it's fine"

You should be more receptive to her thoughts

f***ing this!

Birthday in November and tells me in January "If you're wondering what to get me for my birthday..."

Well no love I'm not given that it's 10 months away!

Then when I ask with a month or so to go...

"I've been dropping hints all year"

:rolleyes:

Her "Don't know"
Her "Don't know"

Then it starts.

What's up with you?
Nothing?
Are you sure?

I like how women think we are mind readers, they are but don't even budge with hints. :lol:

Her "Don't know"
Her "Don't know"

Then it starts.

What's up with you?
Nothing?
Are you sure?

Thought this was going to be a joke but now feel very sorry for you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back