Bloody Hell, we're back in this!

should be looking not only to keep up the good form, but to improve from where we are. obrien, fair enough he scored today, but he needs dropping. simply doesnt do enough for 90 mins week in week out.

when we get a CB back, onien needs to be moved into CM instead of leadbitter. aye he has spells of playing decent, but too many games passes him by and he's on his way out, unfortunately

It's amazing what stringing three wins together can do. We're only six points away from second.

I mean, we'll probably fuck it up, but, we looked shite and heading for mid-table mediocrity a month ago and now, we've gone to being one of the form teams and being legitimately in the play off places.
To be fair ive said for a while we hve never been out of it, the league is poor jist need to keep tbis momentum going

It's amazing what stringing three wins together can do. We're only six points away from second.

I mean, we'll probably fuck it up, but, we looked shite and heading for mid-table mediocrity a month ago and now, we've gone to being one of the form teams and being legitimately in the play off places.

7 (but I agree with the rest)

should be looking not only to keep up the good form, but to improve from where we are. obrien, fair enough he scored today, but he needs dropping. simply doesnt do enough for 90 mins week in week out.

when we get a CB back, onien needs to be moved into CM instead of leadbitter. aye he has spells of playing decent, but too many games passes him by and he's on his way out, unfortunately

think the point is being missed tbh

Grant obviously not as fast/strong as he used to be but plays with his head now

Steadying influence and gives us a solid base to work with from midfield

If AOB can find form in front of goal I reckon we could still win this league this season

think the point is being missed tbh

Grant obviously not as fast/strong as he used to be but plays with his head now

Steadying influence and gives us a solid base to work with from midfield

If AOB can find form in front of goal I reckon we could still win this league this season

easy to say that when playing against fleetwood who never had a shot all game and barely kept the ball. but too many games have passed him by. even as recently as shrewsbury and mk dons away, when we dont play well, leadbitter stands out.

like i say, its not that we played bad tonight, we dominated, but its foolish to think we have it cracked and shouldnt be seeking to improve every game, even after 3 wins in a row.

look for our weakness, improve the weakness, be better - continue the cycle forever until we win the champions league. dont relent. dont relax, dont think we the best we can be, strive to be better

theres better teams in this league than burton and fleetwood and we need to be able to dominate those teams aswel, if we are to make a success of going up

Last edited:

7 points off second

Pleased somebody else can see this. He’s not the quickest but he doesn’t need to be and he still gets around the pitch.

everybody sees it when we win. its easy to see things like that when we have had 80% of the possession. but were going to play much better teams between now and may

Back