Bloody freezing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watched the boy play cricket through the bar window today weather was that shit .Never mind 6 pints of tetleys and a good win

Feels like the seasons are shifting. Last few years it's been warm from May till mid August then gets colder and wetter.

I was out mowing the grass in me shorts today (wearing me shorts not mowing the grass inside me shorts, I just let that grow), it was probably about 19C. This August bank holiday is predicted to be the coldest since records began down here in Pompeyland, 18C so they say.

I was out mowing the grass in me shorts today (wearing me shorts not mowing the grass inside me shorts, I just let that grow), it was probably about 19C. This August bank holiday is predicted to be the coldest since records began down here in Pompeyland, 18C so they say.
Nice temperature that.

Gin clear blue sky in PR5 this morning - yet it was perishing.

How can you have clear skies , bright sunshine yet it’s cold ( I get it , and enjoy it in December) but come on.

Watched son play football this afternoon in my coat ! Perishing.

Against my better judgment the heating has gone on and I m leaving the timer for it to come on in the morning.

It’s f***ing August.

Getting the 13.5 tog winter duvet out tomorrow.
9c in great Lumley at 1pm. f***ing 9!

I wouldn’t mind 9 in Joanna Lumley at whatever the time is ......

Last edited:
Reactions: PTR
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back