Bloodlands

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hopefully, because the first one was so far fetched - As if they'd let him lead an investigation which involved the disappearance of his wife. Nesbit's over acting was cringeworthy. But if you say the 2nd episode was good I'll give it a go. Woe-betide if its just as stupid.
You have to make up your own mind 🤣

Well, what a load of rubbish that was. As far fetched as possible and written purely to set up a second series. I will not waste my time on a second series when it inevitably comes out.

Main problem was a lack of connennection to the characters, I just don’t care who goliath is or was. Tori was nice but she’s deed now!

Too many holes in the script.
If Nesbitt's character was the killer why did he not support his gaffer in episode 1 when he wanted The Golliath case forgotten about ?

It was absolute cack.

Amusingly, when that lass tipped up to do the interview I said to my Mrs "she's hiding something about that murder with the other probationers, can't be trusted". Same actress, wrong show. They all blend into one when they're that poor.

Plot holes worthy of Line of Duty and Bodyguard.
Everybody investigating each other and hoying up evidence in plain sight of the people they are investigating. :lol: Beardo stood outside his caravan as it's being searched and they show the evidence to the other coppers as if he isn't there.
How and why the daughter turned up at the scene of the shooting just as the other Police who had been racing there is a question for the writers of Doctor Who.
Speaking Irish was my favourite bit. They'll never crack that code.

Too many holes in the script.
If Nesbitt's character was the killer why did he not support his gaffer in episode 1 when he wanted The Golliath case forgotten about ?
Agree, also shooting that gadgy in plain view, too many to mention. However I kept watching and it was ok. But cmon producers, make it believable!

It was absolute cack.

Amusingly, when that lass tipped up to do the interview I said to my Mrs "she's hiding something about that murder with the other probationers, can't be trusted". Same actress, wrong show. They all blend into one when they're that poor.
Unforgotten is class, love the way they weave a tangled web generally each series.

The menacing stare he does in the later episodes
Reet out of The James Nail Drama School.
It was absolute cack.

Nesbitts Mrs has ran off with John Simms Mrs from that other pile of shite “Grace” at the weekend according to my marra.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back