Bloodborne/Dark Souls 2 & 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love the DS series but Bloodborne is only on PS4 I believe..? Typically, I have an Xbox One... :(

PlayStation is worth having for the exclusives alone. Uncharted, last of us, Bloodborne, crash, horizon etc and games like Days Gone and Spider-Man coming up.

PlayStation is worth having for the exclusives alone. Uncharted, last of us, Bloodborne, crash, horizon etc and games like Days Gone and Spider-Man coming up.
I've always had PS before now up to the PS3, so I've played and loved Last of Us for example, oh and the Uncharted series to number 3. We got the Xbox free though when they were not long released as some market research / product testing thing through would-you-believe mumsnet.com and Microsoft. We live near MS head office and they literally popped it round one evening with the Kinect thing, two controllers and a bag of games, some not even released at the time. Canny result, but in hindsight I wish it'd been a PS4!

Edit: when the PS4 is getting on a bit and the next gen is around the corner, I will probably splurge on one just so's I can get Bloodborne and Uncharted 4. I loved the souls game and it feels like I'm missing out.

Dark Souls 2 Scholar of the First Sin available for a great price in the Humble Bundle Monthly for July.

You get Hyper Light Drifter too, which is a top game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back