Bloke claiming on totalsport last night it’ll take us 5 year for promotion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

May do. If so that would be horrific, as would the gates.

cursed the bastard club.
It wouldn't surprise me. We aren't the first and we won't be the last PL club to drop down into the 3rd tier.

Leeds had 3 seasons down here, Sheff Wed had 2. Forest had 3 also whilst Southampton had 2.

We are in a mess. It feels like we are miles away from getting promotion.

It wouldn't surprise me. We aren't the first and we won't be the last PL club to drop down into the 3rd tier.

Leeds had 3 seasons down here, Sheff Wed had 2. Forest had 3 also whilst Southampton had 2.

We are in a mess. It feels like we are miles away from getting promotion.
Sheffield United 6 seasons.

When we were first relegated to league 1, my estimation at that point was 7 or 8 years back to premier league.

Imagine (at least) another 5 years watching/playing this standard of football at this level.

Utterly sole destroying to watch.

Honestly think we might have a bit time in League 2 before we head upwards. Not this season because of the Bury and Bolton situations but the clubs only going one way.

Honestly think we might have a bit time in League 2 before we head upwards. Not this season because of the Bury and Bolton situations but the clubs only going one way.
Unless Parky can strengthen the squad in January I think you could be right.

This team should be top 6 comfortably. The fact that P-Rex is a relic imposing by gone era football on our team, will only send the club in one direction.

Everyone starts the season on the same points. Statements like that in the OP are nonsensical.

Club may get away with it next year with the season ticket offer still going but any longer and the drop in he gates will be dramatic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back