Blep RIP

Status
Not open for further replies.

From Blep's family

Hi everyone

I am Blep's daughter and heard about all of the posts on this site. Just want to say thanx on behalf of the family, we were amazed how many messages there were when we looked. I have already asked for this to be posted on by someone today but just in case you didn't see the funeral is 12.30 at sunderland crem tomorrow. we have included his top 5 ninja moves in the ceremony.

thanks again for your well wishes

vicky blep

Re: From Blep's family

Hi everyone

I am Blep's daughter and heard about all of the posts on this site. Just want to say thanx on behalf of the family, we were amazed how many messages there were when we looked. I have already asked for this to be posted on by someone today but just in case you didn't see the funeral is 12.30 at sunderland crem tomorrow. we have included his top 5 ninja moves in the ceremony.

vicky blep

Cheers for that Vicky :lol:

My best wishes for tomorrow.

Hardly ever come on here these days for various reasons but just seen this. Very sad to hear this, one of a few very funny posters on here.

RIP fella

Hi everyone

vicky blep

Your dad was a topper love

Hi everyone

vicky blep

aye, was a top lad :)

Hi everyone

vicky blep

Well done Vicky, your Dad would be proud of you, take care

Heeeed xxxxx

Hi everyone

vicky blep

Do you like marmite?

Hi everyone

vicky blep

ya had a topper dad all the best Vicky hope everything is ok tomorrow

now we normally apply rules on this site but in this case they are waived

Hi everyone

vicky blep

How old are you?

Vicky, if you take owt from all this, just look how many folks who never even knew your Dad from Adam are feeling a loss in their lives. Lord only knows how those close to the daft owld galoot are feeling, but he must have moved on leaving you with enough happy memories to last a lifetime and then some.

Send our collective best wishes to all those at the ceremony tomorrow.

I was 47.

PS Oh and if your Mam ever feels up to making that Trans-Siberian trip, let me know and I'll send on all the stuff I was going to send your Dad before it came infeasible.

Hi everyone

vicky blep
He was a top lad your dad, SMB feels his loss but this will be nothing like the loss you and your family feel so accept our condolences.
My dad was only 47 when I lost him, I know a little about the pain you are going through.

We will never forget Blep on here.

(BTW we will continue your dads quest to fight the fish people;))

How old are you?

Vicky, if you take owt from all this, just look how many folks who never even knew your Dad from Adam are feeling a loss in their lives. Lord only knows how those close to the daft owld galoot are feeling, but he must have moved on leaving you with enough happy memories to last a lifetime and then some.

Send our collective best wishes to all those at the ceremony tomorrow.

I was 47.

PS Oh and if your Mam ever feels up to making that Trans-Siberian trip, let me know and I'll send on all the stuff I was going to send your Dad before it came infeasible.

I can only echo this.After tomorrow, remember him with a git big smile.
Best wishes from Waddy999 and family.

Hi everyone

vicky blep

well done Vicky

Hope today goes Ok

Barry Siddall is thinking about you

Hi everyone

I am Blep's daughter and heard about all of the posts on this site. Just want to say thanx on behalf of the family, we were amazed how many messages there were when we looked. I have already asked for this to be posted on by someone today but just in case you didn't see the funeral is 12.30 at sunderland crem tomorrow. we have included his top 5 ninja moves in the ceremony.thanks again for your well wishes

vicky blep

:lol: Brilliant

Hope all goes well today Vicky, thinking of you and your family.

RIP Blep

It's lovely to see you've inherited your Dad's sense of humour Vicky, I hope you'll be able to raise a smile or two when you think of your Dad.

All the very best to you and your family.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back