Blep RIP

Status
Not open for further replies.

To those who knew Blep irl: did he go away last week for his birthday to the lakes with some family friends?

This is such a lovely thread by the SMB, it shows the heart and soul of this forum. Would it be appropriate to have this in the put in gold section to forever keep the memory of Blep for all to see?
I will never forget Blep!!!

Cheers mate. Don't feel pressured to say owt about someone else you're not comfortable with, but I was also wondering - what did he do when he came out the forces (I remember him saying something about having a business but then got sick)? How old was he really (ish)? Did he have kids? Was it diabetes leading to gangrene? Did he know his life was at risk? How did a (presumably) fit forces type bloke end up with that? Did he live in Sunderland? Stuff like that.

Just trying to fill in some background about the legendary character that was (is) Blep/Mick. Just ignore me if I'm asking too much.

I'm gutted he's gone, he's given me more laughs than anyone on here, and I felt an affinity with him despite never meeting him (it was my idea for everyone to have Bleeped versions of their avatars when he went off for a day, some 10 years ago - I just wanted to give him a good laugh back). And he was one of the rare few that never said anything bad about, or got into a barny with, anyone else on here. In all that time!

Did anyone know the answers to his?

I'm know I'm a bit bit late, but I'd just like to add my condolences to the family of Blep. He was a funny bloke on here and that's all I know, but I'm guessing he did a lot more in real life.

RIP Mr 47 Year Old.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back