Blackpool roll call

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saturday 5 o'clock! Never going to watch those useless twats ever again. Sunday! Hate them . Monday! That's it I'm done. Tue! what the he'll do they do in training all week. Wednesday ! There's no way I am going over there the weekend. Thursday! They can't be as bad as last time. Friday! Quite fancy us tomorrow. Saturday! Going to turn these over .Can't wait. Away the lads.

Saturday 5 o'clock! Never going to watch those useless twats ever again. Sunday! Hate them . Monday! That's it I'm done. Tue! what the he'll do they do in training all week. Wednesday ! There's no way I am going over there the weekend. Thursday! They can't be as bad as last time. Friday! Quite fancy us tomorrow. Saturday! Going to turn these over .Can't wait. Away the lads.
...it's not though is it??? H'away!!

i'm considering not going. it'll be the first home game i'll have missed apart from when i've been on holiday for about 30 years. in my defence i have been passing yellow sludge out my back end for the last 3 days. not sure i can last that long without an incident :oops:

Me, no bairn today. She would prefer some Carol singing gig. I'm starting to think she's the sensible one but in true Micawber style, I'm confidently expecting results to change any time now.

Had enough for now being Sunderland and Labour supporter , I can’t face been exposed to crap we are again just two days after British got elected for five years. Will be back for Boxing Day however my season card won’t be used today. A good walk on Shields beech with the dog instead.

Yep and quite looking forward to it....hopefully this McGeady business has managed to galvanise the squad and we can come out firing on all cylinders.

Tbf it's the only positive I can cling to!

i'm considering not going. it'll be the first home game i'll have missed apart from when i've been on holiday for about 30 years. in my defence i have been passing yellow sludge out my back end for the last 3 days. not sure i can last that long without an incident :oops:
I wish I'd never read this post.

Going to take my niece to her first (mens) Sunderland game. Seemed a good idea when I bought the tickets a few weeks back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back