Blackpool roll call

Status
Not open for further replies.

1 certified lunatic here, so count me in on the official attendance.

Usual 05.02 Eastbourne Express to London Victoria.

Massive spoons Victoria Station breakfast.

08.06 Grand Central to God's Country.

Milligans for those to die for Scotch Pies and then the Jameson and possibly Fitzies.

Then the 90mins of hell and then the 17.29 Grand Central on the second part of my 700 mile round trip.

Must be f***ing bonkers.

Maidstone FTM flying high North Stand.

Ha'waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay FTM:cool:

Dear god that's magnificent!!
I have trouble motivating myself to travel 15 minutes from Shields

Milligans for those to die for Scotch Pies and then the Jameson and possibly Fitzies.

Then the 90mins of hell and then the 17.29 Grand Central on the second part of my 700 mile round trip.

Must be f***ing bonkers.

That is fantastic and somewhat insane. I wouldn't go to those lengths if we were like Real Madrid.

Must be f***ing bonkers.

You are amazing!

I’ll be there too for my sins!

Still debating.... I said I wasnt going to go but Ill probably walk over to the stadium after a few beers.... its a bit like voting.... Ill go along and be pissed off with the result

Visiting family down Leeds and leaving after bairns footy match, so we'll be missing the match. Can't say I'm too bothered either, which is something I'd never thought I'd hear myself say .

Dragging myself out of my sick bed for this one, didn't make the effort last week, and from the sounds of it, neither did the team.

Must admit, I'm feeling more obliged to go, rather than looking forward to it.

Dragging myself out of my sick bed for this one, didn't make the effort last week, and from the sounds of it, neither did the team.

Must admit, I'm feeling more obliged to go, rather than looking forward to it.
I was ill last night, some bug or other. Feel better today, was hoping I'd be too unwell to make it. LOL.

Yep. Up from Notts in the morn, I've never left early in 20 years of following the lads. But if we go a goal or two down, it's straight to the pub for me. Always enjoy the social side of the day even if the football is dross

Aye, then on to Durham City for the annual 'County Durham SAFC MLF FTM' Christmas do. See you all there.

Must be f***ing bonkers.

Sorry mate but you need help . I can't be arsed to do an 80 mile round trip .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back