Blackpool roll call

Status
Not open for further replies.

At least you're home for the best bit. New Year has always been far too over rated imo. I tend to hibernate.
Very true mate. I sort of lost interest in it when I was in my thirties. New Year’s Day was always a canny day in the boozer mind.
I love Christmas tho. I always find it difficult when I’m away for it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not going, and by choice. Not ashamed to admit it, but I've simply had enough. So I'm going to take a break from this game and see how I feel Boxing day. My season card is going to my cousin for this game.

Not going, and by choice. Not ashamed to admit it, but I've simply had enough. So I'm going to take a break from this game and see how I feel Boxing day. My season card is going to my cousin for this game.
No shame in it mate. I didn't go to the Burton game and haven't been to an away since I walked out of Lincoln with 10 minutes to go. I wasn't trying to make a point that I was better than others, I genuinely needed to get Sunderland out of my system for a bit.

Like an earlier poster says, if we give up there won't be a club in the future, just gotta hope PP stumbles across a winning, entertaining team, 1 out of the 2 would be an improvement mind ! FTM

1 certified lunatic here, so count me in on the official attendance.

Usual 05.02 Eastbourne Express to London Victoria.

Massive spoons Victoria Station breakfast.

08.06 Grand Central to God's Country.

Milligans for those to die for Scotch Pies and then the Jameson and possibly Fitzies.

Then the 90mins of hell and then the 17.29 Grand Central on the second part of my 700 mile round trip.

Must be f***ing bonkers.

Maidstone FTM flying high North Stand.

Ha'waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay FTM:cool:

Superb mate. My kids take their flag every game home and away.
Great support Kent lad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back