Blackpool roll call

Status
Not open for further replies.

Me and my lad. Driving up to Northumberland tomorrow night to see my folks for Xmas, match Saturday calling at the mother in law's on the way back. Daughter home from London to have an early Christmas with us then we're off to South Africa on Tuesday. No further matches till January

Me and my 11yr old son. I've got jack shit interest like. I haven't celebrated really this season when we've scored, that's how mundane it's been.

Reactions: nic
Supporter of the year nomination here mind. It's a top effort if the lads were playing well. As it is.. jeez

Not me marra, far more deserving on this forum for that accolade - I do it because I love the lads and in a mentally perverse way, I love doing the journey up.

No-one forces me to go, but I'm not going to give up on my team because of the charlatans who run out club and put the shirt on right now.

Things will get better, eventually, and that's what we have to cling onto.

Only missed AFC Wimbledon at home this season and will be missing Bolton on Boxing Day, but apart from those 2 and possibly Wycombe on the 11th I'll be at every home game roaring the lads on.

It's what we do......isn't it?

Down from Scotland for weekend so going with my son and step-son....lets hope that now Geadygate is exposed it clears the air and we get a performance!!! STID

I'm going but only because my 10 year old boy wants to go.

No chance I'm renewing season cards if Stewart Donald still owner next season though, £695 to watch us plodding in League One, fuck that.

Haway then how many lunatics left?

Me and my daughter.
Just put in the extra order for stuff to haul to the fud bank, get me graft sorted asap on Sarrada morn, then legging it owa to drop off the gear before serenading The Mumbling Pastie Scranning Pig/Lizard Hybrid with a bespoke sonata of scurrilous slander. Can't wait.

1 certified lunatic here, so count me in on the official attendance.

Usual 05.02 Eastbourne Express to London Victoria.

Massive spoons Victoria Station breakfast.

08.06 Grand Central to God's Country.

Milligans for those to die for Scotch Pies and then the Jameson and possibly Fitzies.

Then the 90mins of hell and then the 17.29 Grand Central on the second part of my 700 mile round trip.

Must be f***ing bonkers.

Maidstone FTM flying high North Stand.

Ha'waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay FTM:cool:
You are the best of the best mate, I see that flag everywhere

Usual 11am train from Edin...but a later than usual train back up...We're going for some after-match Xmas beers with my cousin (Felling)..bit of a tradition and always special..and hopefully celebrating a win instead of picking over the bones of another defeat...

Me. Can’t wait.
Is that you yhem for the festivities now, marra?
This might be an "I was there" game mate.
Not for me ........................I’ll still be in Tenerife :cool:🌴
Forcast snar there this weekend.
Just put in the extra order for stuff to haul to the fud bank, get me graft sorted asap on Sarrada morn, then legging it owa to drop off the gear before serenading The Mumbling Pastie Scranning Pig/Lizard Hybrid with a bespoke sonata of scurrilous slander. Can't wait.
Remember marra, nee perishables and I don't body parts prone to the card.

Last edited:
1 certified lunatic here, so count me in on the official attendance.

Usual 05.02 Eastbourne Express to London Victoria.

Massive spoons Victoria Station breakfast.

08.06 Grand Central to God's Country.

Milligans for those to die for Scotch Pies and then the Jameson and possibly Fitzies.

Then the 90mins of hell and then the 17.29 Grand Central on the second part of my 700 mile round trip.

Must be f***ing bonkers.

Maidstone FTM flying high North Stand.

Ha'waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay FTM:cool:
Good man yourself, so yar....

Ha, ha, nah, I'm sticking to jars of coffee, boxes of tea bags & some washing detergents, marra.

Last edited:
Me and my dad not bothering. Both have season cards but we missed Coventry aswell and had a decent weekend instead. Went to the Burton game and that confirmed there'll be no more home games until things improve. Still doing as many aways as possible though.

Aye mate, well Christmas anyway. Back to work on the 29th.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back