Blackpool Away NEW YEAR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Given the expected caranage in Blackpool, can anyone recommend a decent town/village to stop for a few prematch drinks? For years when we went to Blackburn or Preston, we used to stop at Clithoroe but I’m not sure if that is too far (perhaps 40 mins away?)

I think you will see demand increase when the points go below 10 mate. I was talking to a few lads today and they have two mini buses leaving from the town and none of them have tickets yet.

10+ points from Tuesday mate. Nearly sold 3000 tickets, with more expected early dec

Is it likely going on general sale marra?

Given the expected caranage in Blackpool, can anyone recommend a decent town/village to stop for a few prematch drinks? For years when we went to Blackburn or Preston, we used to stop at Clithoroe but I’m not sure if that is too far (perhaps 40 mins away?)

I had my first ever Jagerbomb in Clitheroe, think it was the Blackburn match where Dean Whitehead took and missed a penalty?

Is it likely going on general sale marra?

I had my first ever Jagerbomb in Clitheroe, think it was the Blackburn match where Dean Whitehead took and missed a penalty?

I imagine the initial batch of tickets will sell out on Tuesday mate. The second lot will then probably go on sale in the first week of Dec for season card holders. I reckon there will be a general sale, but not till the second week of Dec.

Fleetwood bit rough but the people are friendly just been a tough place to live with loss if their industry loads of boozers and clubs and a short trip in the auld tram

Il be in the Manchester like (pub not city)

Was at Cardiff in May 80. 12,000 we took IIRC. Certainly wasn't carnage from what I remember, just a fabulous day. Stayed at Cheddar that night. A great weekend:cool:

Guys thatched hamlet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back