Blackpool Away NEW YEAR

Status
Not open for further replies.

I know a few people have said they are staying the night. But transport is still a issue. I'd rather not drive like.

Does anyone know if any coaches are coming back the day after?

Down to 10 points. Only one block left behind the goal, but didn't expect this batch to drop to 10. Not as popular as first thought.

Down to 10 points. Only one block left behind the goal, but didn't expect this batch to drop to 10. Not as popular as first thought.

Would it be because we're getting loads? I haven't been to a away for years and probably have zero points.

South Shields branch are with pick ups in Sunderland but back the same day Straight after the match.

Cheers mate. Quite a few are coming back straight after. Was hoping a hipster coach might stay a night.

I think a lot of people are probably waiting for the points to drop so they can apply in a group. That said, I can’t see us taking more than 5000
That was my thinking. I could have got mine on Monday, but had to wait until Friday so I could get my daughter next to me. There could be few groups who have say 3 or 4 ST holders and the rest non-st holders who don't travel away often but fancy the day out on the piss. I think New year isn't what it used to be so some will see this as an alternative to sitting in their local.

I'm all geared up for the carnage, hopefully a few more tickets to come.

Bairns mum doesn't seem too impressed with me taking him, but at 21 he's old enough for a bit of carnage.

That was my thinking. I could have got mine on Monday, but had to wait until Friday so I could get my daughter next to me. There could be few groups who have say 3 or 4 ST holders and the rest non-st holders who don't travel away often but fancy the day out on the piss. I think New year isn't what it used to be so some will see this as an alternative to sitting in their local.

I think you will see demand increase when the points go below 10 mate. I was talking to a few lads today and they have two mini buses leaving from the town and none of them have tickets yet.

Latest crack with tickets?

10+ points from Tuesday mate. Nearly sold 3000 tickets, with more expected early dec

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back