Blackburn manager now allowed to take today's press conference

You must’ve had a sneak peek of the accts cos they’re not out for last season yet never mind this season as far as I know.

Have you seen last seasons accts and had a peek at this seasons expected ones anarl? It’s looking like I’m the only fecker on here without access to em.

Based upon latest accounts marra.

Though I struggle to see why we would have moved closer to breaching any rules.

Based upon latest accounts marra.

Though I struggle to see why we would have moved closer to breaching any rules.
the latest accountsa re from the league one season..our wage bill will be much higher since then..we werent paying all of clarkes wages in those accounts...roberts has a new contract since those accounts and all of them have had promotion bonuses etc..

the latest accountsa re from the league one season..our wage bill will be much higher since then..we werent paying all of clarkes wages in those accounts...roberts has a new contract since those accounts and all of them have had promotion bonuses etc..

higher Sky money
McGeady off the wage bill
Larger gates receipts

higher Sky money
McGeady off the wage bill
Larger gates receipts
whata that got to do with the wage bill?
The point im rebutting is that we have the third lowest wage bill in the league..
whether we have more sky money or not isnt relevant to that question..
mcgeady off the wage bill doesnt amelerioriate the higher earners coming on..

whata that got to do with the wage bill?
The point im rebutting is that we have the third lowest wage bill in the league..
whether we have more sky money or not isnt relevant to that question..
mcgeady off the wage bill doesnt amelerioriate the higher earners coming on..

My point was about FFP.

You have no idea how much any of the players are being paid.

You pretend you do though. :lol:

Been to the Stadium of light yet?

My point was about FFP.

eh? Ive never claimed to know how much any of the players are being paid...there is zero example of that from me..Im the one calls out the fanatsists on here who make definitive declarations about how much people are paid..
My point was about FFP.

FFP doesnt apply in the championship..its a different set of rules...there are rules around losses not wages per se (so ypu can spend over 100 per cent of turnover on wages in you want-but then sell a player a year and not lose much money and comply with the current rules-though that is changing soon)

Last edited:

Back