Black pudding

Status
Not open for further replies.

"Superfood is a marketing term used to describe foods with supposed health benefits. Blueberries, a so-called 'superfood' that actually does not have unusually dense nutrient content."

It's bloody lovely (pun intended) anyway, & any "traditional" food is healthy as part of a balanced diet.

Superfood ffs :rolleyes:

Not very PC I know ,but it was a well know as "darkies wedding cake" around southwick 20years or so ago.

I'm born and bred in Lancashire too, it's home. It rules out hot pot too, but I like Lancashire cheese (sorry @TAFKAHM ) and Eccles cakes
I emigrated to the North East 40 years ago so things have obviously changed but I would have found it impossible to be a non meat eater living in Lancashire. Mainly because the quality of seafood available back then was atrocious.
I basically grew up as a non seafood eater in Lancashire and only discovered it's delights when moving to the North East coast.
I've no desire to give up meat but if forced to choose now I'd give it up before seafood now which is a 100% u turn on my Lancashire days :)

I emigrated to the North East 40 years ago so things have obviously changed but I would have found it impossible to be a non meat eater living in Lancashire. Mainly because the quality of seafood available back then was atrocious.
I basically grew up as a non seafood eater in Lancashire and only discovered it's delights when moving to the North East coast.
I've no desire to give up meat but if forced to choose now I'd give it up before seafood now which is a 100% u turn on my Lancashire days :)
I ate meat when I lived there, and when I lived in West Germany. I'd have struggled to eat if I hadnt:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back