Black Mirror

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watched the third one, as someone said above very, very dark and I enjoyed it again. Some dark humour in places but also quite tense. Got a few other opinions but even alluding to them will spoil for other folk, and no idea how to use spoiler tags.

Watched Series 1 Episode 1 just now. What a demented idea, Cameron having to fuck a pig or a princess dies! Brilliant concept brilliantly acted, and a canny ending. Looking forward to a few more episodes!

Watched the first one last night, seem to drag on, but will give it another try.

absolutely no idea whatsoever how anyone can find the time( working folk) to watch boxsets, i loved the sopranos/boardwalk etc , just gave up far ,far too long. life is too short lads , honestly, anyway , any excuse to post this ;), love me music me mind

absolutely no idea whatsoever how anyone can find the time( working folk) to watch boxsets, i loved the sopranos/boardwalk etc , just gave up far ,far too long. life is too short lads , honestly, anyway , any excuse to post this ;), love me music me mind

Great song. Prior to this new series, they had been 7 episodes in 5 years so not hard to catch up on :lol:

Just watched episode 3. Jesus, it was apalling - like an aborted A-level media studies project. There's just no depth to any of the writing. Every episode feels like it start with a great idea but they're really underdeveloped.

the first of the new series is a little
disappointing but don't get disheartened it picks up back to its previous standard. The rest are up to scratch, with 3+5 being the being best, 3 is pretty fucked up mind with the twist at the end. I think this series requires a little bit of trust when watching it as it has such a deep reliance of timelines and technology that dont exist and it intentionally never really makes any attempt to explain them. I personally prefer that though as it adds a deeper level of social commentary.

Watched the first one with Bryce Dallas Howard and it was canny. Enjoyed it. Ironically, as soon as it finished Netflix popped up with one of its usual prompts asking me to rank the show!
What was the crack with the change of actress halfway thro?

Just a bit of a joke at the fact they often get mistaken in real life?

Just watched episode 3. Jesus, it was apalling - like an aborted A-level media studies project. There's just no depth to any of the writing. Every episode feels like it start with a great idea but they're really underdeveloped.
Just watched the fourth one. f***ing tremendous. The complete opposite of the first three. Great story, strong characters and it looks like they've actually spent some money on the production.

Seen the first four episodes of the new series.

Really enjoyed episodes 1 and 3. Might have to go back and watch 2 and 4 again, wasn't really in the mood to watch them and didn't really enjoy them as a result.

Watched the whole series. Thought all of the episodes were pretty shit to be honest, nowhere near the stabdard of series 1 and 2.

Seen the first four episodes of the new series.

Really enjoyed episodes 1 and 3. Might have to go back and watch 2 and 4 again, wasn't really in the mood to watch them and didn't really enjoy them as a result.

2 was canny, pretty scary in places. 4 was the weakest out of the whole series - too nicey nice. Episode 3 is the best, much prefer a darker story and ending.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back