Black Lives Matter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does it matter ? the real issue is/was the economy was booming before Covid-19 put a stop to everything. Crime including violent crime stats were down. You don't have to like trump that's your choice but it is what it is. and btw good luck if you think Joe Biden will do any better, he hasn't got a clue what day of the week it is, and even if he did he'd lie and say it wasn't...
I’m not making any claims over Biden either - I think it’s desperately sad that the 4 leading contenders to run were men in their 70s. It’s a dreadful choice to be left with but I’d choose anyone over that cartoon narcissist

On the back of a post crash economic recovery overseen by a previous administration.
The economy is an evolving thing you know? The politicians can’t and don’t magic the current position over night. The conditions for more employment happens over time based on actions taken in the past.
Don’t fall for politicians of any flavour trying to take all of the credit (nor attribute all of the blame) for the state of the economy or major institutions at a moment in time. Change requires planning and time to see the results. I seem to remember Trump start patting himself on the back for the economy very soon after taking office. Tribal loyalties will will have some nodding in agreement whilst their leader claims credit for “America’s oak trees being more plentiful and established under xxxx’s government than any government in our history.“

Sorry can you repeat the question I don’t speak fluent redneck.
Truth of what I’m saying here difficult to accept?
Redneck lives matter, muffin!

Well done Palace. Well done Jamie Redknapp. Well done Evra.

100% behind them and their stand against the radical agenda of blm.

If only other organisations hadn't fallen for their bullshit at the drop of a hat. They're starting to regret it now.
Premier League should have just got behind Kick it Out gave them £5million quid to show support for the great job they do and help them expand and also try and get more ex black footballers into management, coaching, refereeing, and into the FA etc. And also see if we can get more people from an Asian background into the game. You know constructive projects. I doubt anyone would have an issue with that rather than jumping on the virtue signalling bandwagon which the premier league did.

Premier League should have just got behind Kick it Out gave them £5million quid to show support for the great job they do and help them expand and also try and get more ex black footballers into management, coaching, refereeing, and into the FA etc. And also see if we can get more people from an Asian background into the game. You know constructive projects. I doubt anyone would have an issue with that rather than jumping on the virtue signalling bandwagon which the premier league did.

exactly this. In fact if I was part of the kick racism out team I would be fuming.It was the perfect opportunity to champion the cause and instead they chose to jump into bed with some militant leftist movement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back