Black Lives Matter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Surely even with different opinions on BLM we can agree that Trump is an absolute twat? Racist? He certainly has had racist tendencies. The Central Park 5 being a prime example. Trump looks after Trump and his cult following lap it up. They couldn’t prove the Russian collusion and his many other political discrepancies but the way he has dealt with coronavirus is criminal itself. Promoting drugs that could be dangerous for monetary gain (yes dig deep and you will see) his many ridiculous statements about treatments, not wearing a mask, telling people to go and work, encouraging people to come to rallies all whilst the country is at the peak of infection. He’s an abysmal person let alone president. He’s tweets keep me entertained though.
The only real difference between trump and Obama, trump hasn't bombed half the countrys Obama did. Yes trump says stupid things because he's not a politician, but put that to one side he's created more jobs for the black community in America than the Democrats have ever did..

I watched it man ! Never mind cnn
You talking about this incident? As reported by cnbc
Trump condemns 'racism, bigotry and white supremacy' in speech after mass shootings kill 31
PUBLISHED MON, AUG 5 2019 10:34 AM EDT
UPDATED MON, AUG 5 2019 12:44 PM EDT

Kevin Breuninger
@KEVINWILLIAMB
Trump condemns 'racism, bigotry and white supremacy' in speech after mass shootings kill 31

Kevin Breuninger
@KEVINWILLIAMB
Washington(CNN)President Donald Trump called on the nation to condemn racism and white supremacy in a speech on Monday, vowing to take action to prevent further gun massacres following two mass shootings over the weekend.

Last edited:
Trump recently retweeted a supporter yelling ‘white power’ and said that then said he hadn’t heard it. When it was patently obvious that’s what he was shouting.

Kung Flu !!!

He implied a Muslim woman wasn’t allowed to speak when in fact she just didnt speak because her husband criticised him.

He implied a Mexican heritage judge was giving unfair rulings and didn’t understand the language. When his own party criticised it. And implied he wouldn’t trust a Muslim judge.

Before he was elected his company was sued for not allowing black residents in his apartments.

There is a load of evidence. Maybe his America First economic policies created some jobs for black people but that’s just economic.

Kevin Breuninger
@KEVINWILLIAMB

Washington(CNN)President Donald Trump called on the nation to condemn racism and white supremacy in a speech on Monday, vowing to take action to prevent further gun massacres following two mass shootings over the weekend.
After Charlottesville he took absolutely ages to condemn a neo nazi murder - after they had been waving KKK flags and chanting ‘hail trump’ only doing so after pressure from his own party. You’ll find comments eventually condemning it but the delay was telling and condemned violence ‘on many sides’ because it was a BLM event when a woman had been deliberately run over by a neo nazi.

Last edited:
Yeah I see your point. I’ll erase that part of my statement where I said “this is all George floyyds fault for volunteering as a martyr”
Good man, pleased you can see the error of your ways and be reasonable.:rolleyes:

The only real difference between trump and Obama, trump hasn't bombed half the countrys Obama did. Yes trump says stupid things because he's not a politician, but put that to one side he's created more jobs for the black community in America than the Democrats have ever did..
Yep that’s the only real difference....fuck me 😂

i don’t know what your point is...a leftist, renowned race hustler doesn’t like Trump...go figure!
There is also stories that Trump used to give out loans to black entrepreneurs who couldn’t get the loans from the banks...and rarely took any payments back! I say rarely because if I said never somebody would jump him for that...

Back before the leftist media stole the narrative!

Last edited:
They do? And you have the evidence for this statement right?

375 million interactions with police and USA citizens last year...19 unarmed white people killed and 9 unarmed black people killed...

In the USA, 13% (blacks) of the population commit over 50% of the murder...over 50% of the assault...blacks kill white people double the amount as whites kill black people. This BLM movement in the USA is a lie and I have no clue how the fuck it has anything to do with Europe or anyplace else in the world. In my hometown blacks assault white people with a little thing called the ‘knock out’ game, where a group of blacks go up to unsuspecting white people and sucker punch them. I’m not talking about the victims being grown men...I’m talking about girls, women, old people...it’s a f***ing disgrace and if you say anything you’re a racist! It’s out of control....and they’re f***ing with the wrong people, gun sales are and ownership is at record levels in the US and it’s only a matter of time this gets ugly...the government and politicians don’t do anything, almost as if they want it to happen!

The BLM movement is a response to the many instances of police using excessive and often completely unjustified force against unarmed people (Rodney King). That all black people are saints we know is not true - look at the knife murders in london and the people who are the victims and the culprits - a certain colour is grossly over-represented.

Where do you live? How prevalent is this "Knock out" thing?

However two wrongs don't make right.

Yeah,Trump only does what he does so black people can get more jobs. He's such a caring man.

Last edited:
The BLM movement is a response to the many instances of police using excessive and often completely unjustified force against unarmed people (Rodney King). That all black people are saints we know is not true - look at the knife murders in london and the people who are the victims and the culprits - a certain colour is grossly over-represented.

Where do you live? How prevalent is this "Knock out" thing?

However two wrongs don't make right.

Yeah,Trump only does what he does so black people can get more jobs. He's such a caring man.
You may not like the man but the facts are he's created more jobs for the black community..

You may not like the man but the facts are he's created more jobs for the black community..
Has he? The downward trend for unemployment for African Americans started under Obama. He can’t claim that as something he has achieved although he will as he takes credit for everything positive and passes the buck for anything negative. It’s his MO but I guess it’s not only Republicans that fall for his bullshit

Has he? The downward trend for unemployment for African Americans started under Obama. He can’t claim that as something he has achieved although he will as he takes credit for everything positive and passes the buck for anything negative. It’s his MO but I guess it’s not only Republicans that fall for his bullshit

What were the policies Obama put in that lowered unemployment for blacks??

pretty nasty. hope it doesn't catch on.
It’s cowardly as fuck. However this isn’t a new phenomenon and most of this happened 7 years ago but the story and maybe more cases have been popping up over the years. Was a speight of attack’s in the UK as well.

You are correct sir...people will say it started under Obama, but they’re wrong...and they can’t point to one policy to back it up...but I can point out multiple policies Trump put in place for those numbers. Also, it took a virus to shut down the whole US economy for months to get our economy back to Obama levels!!

What were the policies Obama put in that lowered unemployment for blacks??
Obama took over in the midst of the biggest economic decline since the depression. His first year saw record numbers of unemployment and poverty but when he left office both had made a full recovery and were continuing to drop. Policies I can’t answer but Trump can’t claim the win on that I’m sorry. They are now back to a record high due to the coronavirus
Logon or register to see this image

Logon or register to see this image

Last edited:
Obama took over in the midst of the biggest economic decline since the depression. His first year saw record numbers of unemployment and poverty but when he left office both had made a full recovery and were continuing to drop. Policies I can’t answer but Trump can’t claim the win on that I’m sorry. They are now back to a record high due to the coronavirus

Why can’t you answer how Obama lowered black unemployment?? Did he create Opportunity Zones in low income areas? Nope, that was Trump...Did he put laws in place for deregulation making it easier to start a business? Nope, that was Trump again. Did he cut corporate and income taxes? Nope, Trump again...

Do you know how Obama lowered unemployment rates??? They just changed the way they counted people who were unemployed. Magic!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back