Bizzare things you see at the match

I was be ironic, it was me and a mate travelling on the burton bus as we live in the area ( and are season ticket holders). ÂŁ18 return instead of ÂŁ50 made total sense, but I could have done without the shit performance. Their fans were sound and real football folk.
I did the same in the 73 cup run against Notts County. Our lass was not to pleased when she found out I had been in the Royal Navy Club before the match and never called in.

There was once a lad sat in the row in front of me who pulled out a pack of roast beef slices for his half time snack. He stood there just rolling them up and tucking in. He even offered them around.

our seats last year had loads free infront of them n it used to get filled by some right little scrotes.
One fat little kernt used to neck a 3l bottle of full fat pepsi each game, drinking every 30 seconds or so, bizzare.
Only about 12 so presumed it was only pepsi.

Was this true?
yes
I was be ironic, it was me and a mate travelling on the burton bus as we live in the area ( and are season ticket holders). ÂŁ18 return instead of ÂŁ50 made total sense, but I could have done without the shit performance. Their fans were sound and real football folk.

Back