Bit desperate, but time to recall Baldwin from Salford...

Agreed it's beyond crazy. I can see why Parkinson wanted to play a strong side to get some kind of momentum and confidence (though it massively backfired) but to play injured players who are deemed to be key players is just mental.

He's out of his depth here and already feeling the pressure. Unbelievable decision and worrying for the longer term decision making.

Another player not in the squad that's suddenly became great, those 2 at the back last season were horrendous, as Bobby would say, weak as piss.

It's a no from me.

Definitely not time to recall him but it’s definitely time Ozturk got a start instead of either Willis or Lynch

The suggestion to go back to Baldwin and Flanagan as centre backs is unbelievably desperate, and typical of how the longer someone is out , the better they get.

From the early stages of this season I always had very grave doubts about our defense, in particular our Center Backs.Although Ozturk was utilized towards the end of last season he never really 'kicked on' saying that the lad cant be any worse than these two blanks in the side right now. Since the start of the season I have been a massive critic of Willis,saw him play a couple of times at Coventry and felt he was nowt spectacular there. Even upon signing for us,it was clearly apparent the lad couldn't pass a ball and was nothing more then a ' head tennis merchant ' unfortunately criticize Willis and you get slaughtered on here.But slowly and surely fans on here are starting to wake up and see the deficiencies of these players.

Anyway rant over, this defense needs to be tightened up and having Lynch in the side isn't the answer the lad couldn't even get a game at QPR. Desperate times call for desperate measures and its now time to recall Baldwin from Salford. The lad wasn't that bad,ok he was always had the odd error in him but he was better than these current two at Center Half.Indeed I always felt this lad was thrown under the bus following the Coventry home game last season.

Just feel this is an option we need to explore but Baldwin and Flanagan beck in at CB. Cue the abuse....lol
Baldwin isn't very good mind. Flanaghan isn't either. Oz is better than them but still very limited.

Willis and Lynch are a class above the centre halves we had last year, it's just that we have gone further backwards in other areas of the team than we have forward with the two Centre Halves.

Back