Bishop Auckland Shooting

Status
Not open for further replies.

That's my club cockton hill wmc. Although only been in a dozen times.

Dad used to get my cards every year like xlockwork
Used to get in years ago....not that many. Wonder of women are still banned from parts of it! :lol:

That Jacko is my favourite copper. Takes no shit.

Spike is a mlf by the way.

Seen jacko in the crown at crook a couple of months ago. Must have balls of steel to gan for a pint in pubs likely to contain half the fuckers he is tazering or cuffing on a regular basis

I believe the black insignia was doing one mate and the cops were chasing it!?
Quite possibly bud. Thought you meant it was in relation to this bishop incident. Aye probably running then

Seen jacko in the crown at crook a couple of months ago. Must have balls of steel to gan for a pint in pubs likely to contain half the fuckers he is tazering or cuffing on a regular basis

Good lad

Last edited:
A MAN who was shot by armed police has pleaded guilty to possession of a firearm.

Samuel Houlihan, who was shot by armed officers in Bishop Auckland last month, appeared at Durham Crown Court yesterday via video link.

He pleaded guilty to possession of a firearm with intent to cause fear of violence and possession of a firearm when prohibited from doing so.

The 24-year-old, of Linburn Drive, Bishop Auckland, was remanded in custody to appear at Durham Crown Court on August 10 for sentencing.

Well done the police. We can't have people waving guns around willy nilly.

A MAN who was shot by armed police has pleaded guilty to possession of a firearm.

Samuel Houlihan, who was shot by armed officers in Bishop Auckland last month, appeared at Durham Crown Court yesterday via video link.

He pleaded guilty to possession of a firearm with intent to cause fear of violence and possession of a firearm when prohibited from doing so.

The 24-year-old, of Linburn Drive, Bishop Auckland, was remanded in custody to appear at Durham Crown Court on August 10 for sentencing.

Well done the police. We can't have people waving guns around willy nilly.

One less nutball wandering in my hometown spoiling it for everyone else then.
Good stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back