Bishop Auckland Shooting

Just got home and it's the talk of the town. Happened at the end of my road.

Apparently he went to hold up the corner shop, dropped his gun of the floor and then decided to leg it. Tried it on in Cockton Hill club and they told him to fuck off.

Has to be the most embarrassing double armed robbery ever. :oops:

No-one in the club knew his face, so I imagine he's not from round here (just to fan the gypsy flames a bit ;))

Apparently he went to hold up the corner shop, dropped his gun of the floor and then decided to leg it. Tried it on in Cockton Hill club and they told him to fuck off.

well the takings at cockton hill club on a Friday lunch these days wouldn't come to more than 200 quid.. even less if he thought of doing it at 12ish

do it later in the day at any shop where at least they might have some takings...

sounds really bright...

No-one in the club knew his face, so I imagine he's not from round here (just to fan the gypsy flames a bit ;))

Maybe he needs a career change :lol:

He is local, its a lad i went to school with. Police at his mams house (where he lives with his gf and young kid who is only a few months old) they are searching the house now.

I live in the estate opposite to the pub where it happened outside, mam was at brothers who lives at the top and heard the gunshots etc. Lad has mental health issues i think, not helped by his drink/drug use. He was arrested a few years ago for another incident, not sure if im allowed to post links as it has his name etc and don't know where the board would stand with that?

But he is in hospital atm, and should be fine. Although a long stretch inside awaits no doubt. Thought he has turned a corner since he had the kid, last time i saw his was about 18 months ago playing 5-a-side and he was off his face. I've been told he was off his face again last night so dont know what has caused him to go off the rails again.

Not the first time as i mentioned, arrested before, also smashed his mams house up a few times when high, and went over to see his dad in USA and took his dads porsche and crashed it when DUI.

Police are still there as had to drive close to get home. Brothers house at the top has CCTV which might have caught some of the police action but wont have got the shooting etc as it was a bit too far past the opening to the estate

He is local, its a lad i went to school with. Police at his mams house (where he lives with his gf and young kid who is only a few months old) they are searching the house now.

I live in the estate opposite to the pub where it happened outside, mam was at brothers who lives at the top and heard the gunshots etc. Lad has mental health issues i think, not helped by his drink/drug use. He was arrested a few years ago for another incident, not sure if im allowed to post links as it has his name etc and don't know where the board would stand with that?

But he is in hospital atm, and should be fine. Although a long stretch inside awaits no doubt. Thought he has turned a corner since he had the kid, last time i saw his was about 18 months ago playing 5-a-side and he was off his face. I've been told he was off his face again last night so dont know what has caused him to go off the rails again.

Not the first time as i mentioned, arrested before, also smashed his mams house up a few times when high, and went over to see his dad in USA and took his dads porsche and crashed it when DUI.

Police are still there as had to drive close to get home. Brothers house at the top has CCTV which might have caught some of the police action but wont have got the shooting etc as it was a bit too far past the opening to the estate

I've got mutual friends and they off the same opinion that it's drug related

Was driving out of bishop today Heading towards spent when a black insignia came flying by, followed by 2 cop cars sirens and lights ablaze.

About 11.30. Di nar if had out to do with this like

Just seen the interviews on the news, the fella in the shop reckoned he had an 'automatic shotgun' whatever the fuck that is.

Shame that he has a kid, hopefully he'll sort his head out whilst inside.

My sister in law walked right into him when he was coming back out of the club. Nearly shit herself.

Was he getting the taxi back home then?

Just seen the interviews on the news, the fella in the shop reckoned he had an 'automatic shotgun' whatever the fuck that is.

Shame that he has a kid, hopefully he'll sort his head out whilst inside.

My sister in law walked right into him when he was coming back out of the club. Nearly shit herself.

Was he getting the taxi back home then?

Possibly as his house is that way

I've got mutual friends and they off the same opinion that it's drug related

Yeah i'd be surprised if he wasnt off his face when it's happened. Was a nice lad as well at school, shame

Back