Bin dippers celebrating

Status
Not open for further replies.

Never whose fault?

And what specifically are you talking about?
The supporters of a club who bleat on about 30 years of hurt whilst winning European, FA, Super, and League cups as well as being responsible for 39 deaths at a football match. Perhaps the title of this thread may help you as well.

I don't know who are more tedious - the scousers or those on here defending them.

That said I'm delighted for Jordan Henderson.

The supporters of a club who bleat on about 30 years of hurt whilst winning European, FA, Super, and League cups as well as being responsible for 39 deaths at a football match. Perhaps the title of this thread may help you as well.

I don't know who are more tedious - the scousers or those on here defending them.

That said I'm delighted for Jordan Henderson.

If you look at any major news story of the last few days, you'll see Liverpool football club condemning the behaviour of their fans - ie admitting its their fault.

Some Liverpool fans were responsible for deaths of other fans 35 years ago. 99.999% weren't.

Stereotyping a whole group of people (plenty of who weren't even born when it happened) is pretty pathetic if you ask me, but you crack on because its obvious nothing will change your hatred.

Back in Scunny for a bit. It's absolutely nauseating the amount of wankers around celebrating, they even fake the accent and call each other 'Lad' FFS.

To seem to attract the more dramatic plastic twats do Liverpool. Can't stand them personally.

Been brilliant for two seasons now. Very unlucky to not win the title this season, well deserved this season
why cannot they not just support scunny.

What a f***ing stupid comment. Those in the video will have not even been born. They have absolutely nothing to do with that. There's a few dickheads acting up, just like anywhere. Sunderland or Everton are not immune to having arseholes follow them.

There's no suggestion that the stabbing is linked to celebrations.

It wasn't far from me, it was at a house party and was nowt to do with the celebrations in town. The lad with the firework is a f***ing knacker, I assume it was aimed at the Liver Building as it is owned by Moshiri/Everton's offices are in there. Either way, what a bellend. Also the lad was from Lancashire anarl.

It wasn't far from me, it was at a house party and was nowt to do with the celebrations in town. The lad with the firework is a f***ing knacker, I assume it was aimed at the Liver Building as it is owned by Moshiri/Everton's offices are in there. Either way, what a bellend. Also the lad was from Lancashire anarl.

I live here as well mate, there are some absolute knackers, no doubt about it. But the majority are absolutely fine, just like anywhere else. Most of them are young lads who've never seen their club win the league and have got a bit carried away, that's all.

If you look at any major news story of the last few days, you'll see Liverpool football club condemning the behaviour of their fans - ie admitting its their fault.

Some Liverpool fans were responsible for deaths of other fans 35 years ago. 99.999% weren't.

Stereotyping a whole group of people (plenty of who weren't even born when it happened) is pretty pathetic if you ask me, but you crack on because its obvious nothing will change your hatred.
What a wet lettuce you are :)

I live here as well mate, there are some absolute knackers, no doubt about it. But the majority are absolutely fine, just like anywhere else. Most of them are young lads who've never seen their club win the league and have got a bit carried away, that's all.

I had a kick about in Sefton Park Thursday evening and someone asked me in the offy on the way back if I was a red. I had me Sunderland shirt on ffs :lol:

But yet all Mags are horse pinchers and gravy drinkers who only supported them since 1992.

This isn't an isolated incident. In Athens in 2007 they attacked their own fans and robbed their tickets. They tried to get into the stadium without tickets.

In Basel in 2016 they attacked Sevilla both inside and outside St. Jakob Park and around the city.

But yet all Mags are horse pinchers and gravy drinkers who only supported them since 1992.

This isn't an isolated incident. In Athens in 2007 they attacked their own fans and robbed their tickets. They tried to get into the stadium without tickets.

In Basel in 2016 they attacked Sevilla both inside and outside St. Jakob Park and around the city.

The fact that a minority of Liverpool fans stole from other Liverpool fans literally proves my point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back