Bin dippers celebrating

What a f***ing stupid comment. Those in the video will have not even been born. They have absolutely nothing to do with that. There's a few dickheads acting up, just like anywhere. Sunderland or Everton are not immune to having arseholes follow them.

There's no suggestion that the stabbing is linked to celebrations.

Dont kid yourself that it's all young lads behaving this way. There are plenty of middle aged blokes who are old enough to remember and know better.
It was only a couple of years ago that they saw fit to pelt City's coach.

Yes, all clubs have idiots but some more than others. Part of the stalwart support that makes them great is also part of the 'give no fucks' attitude that makes some of them shameless.

Dont kid yourself that it's all young lads behaving this way. There are plenty of middle aged blokes who are old enough to remember and know better.

Yes, all clubs have idiots but some more than others. Part of the stalwart support that makes them great is also part of the 'give no fucks' attitude that makes some of them shameless.

Attacking City's team bus was up there with those other media darlings the cheeky Cockneys of West Ham.

Now now. Flash Gordon or whatever he is called will have to get his candles out.

Didn't they cause havoc in Barcelona last year? Dumped waiters in a fountain.

Liverpool are the best side this year. There cannot be any really vaild argument against that.

So well done to them.

I would rather anyone else won thats all.
Apart from the Mags

I'm not kidding myself of anything mate. I'm just not imposing an identity on all Liverpool fans. Every single one of them that I know would never dream of getting involved in the things mentioned on this thread. Labelling people, putting them all in groups and throwing accusations never helped anyone.

Ironically, the same people on here suggesting "Liverpool fans" are scum will have been absolutely livid when Thatcher and the likes were saying "all football fans are hooligans".

And you’ll be stood in front of a statue in some provincial town singing Tommy Robinson songs
What are you talking about?
I'm not kidding myself of anything mate. I'm just not imposing an identity on all Liverpool fans. Every single one of them that I know would never dream of getting involved in the things mentioned on this thread. Labelling people, putting them all in groups and throwing accusations never helped anyone.

Ironically, the same people on here suggesting "Liverpool fans" are scum will have been absolutely livid when Thatcher and the likes were saying "all football fans are hooligans".
For someone who bang on about generalisations you don't half make some you clown. :)

Last edited:

Of course it's stupid to label 'all' - but there can be no denying that a few thousand were present - so it's fair to say it's a significant number.
Thatcher never said 'all fans are hooligans', although she certainly took a dim view of many, if not most of them, and whilst it's fair to say Liverpool weren't the sole culprits, there were rather prominent, partly by virtue of them being in Europe so frequently, partly by virtue of having significant numbers of travelling fans, but let's not pretend - partly because they did like to promote the cheeky scally image who'd hop the turnstiles, go 'on the rob', and manage to get tickets from any possible source.

I know plenty of City fans who can be idiots too, but it's slightly incredulous to say 'every single one of them that I know would never dream of...' - either you can't know many, or you're deluded.
I know lots of perfectly sensible, and likeable Liverpool fans, but I also know a fair few who aren't.

2-3000 is a lot of idiots to turn a blind eye to.

Of course it's stupid to label 'all' - but there can be no denying that a few thousand were present - so it's fair to say it's a significant number.
Thatcher never said 'all fans are hooligans', although she certainly took a dim view of many, if not most of them, and whilst it's fair to say Liverpool weren't the sole culprits, there were rather prominent, partly by virtue of them being in Europe so frequently, partly by virtue of having significant numbers of travelling fans, but let's not pretend - partly because they did like to promote the cheeky scally image who'd hop the turnstiles, go 'on the rob', and manage to get tickets from any possible source.

I know plenty of City fans who can be idiots too, but it's slightly incredulous to say 'every single one of them that I know would never dream of...' - either you can't know many, or you're deluded.
I know lots of perfectly sensible, and likeable Liverpool fans, but I also know a fair few who aren't.

Liverpool is a city of half a million people. Its easier than you might think to avoid arseholes. My claim is based on my experience and isn't incredulous at all.

Again 2-3000 people celebrating doesn't mean they're all guilty of the firework, fighting etc... But even if you wanted to blame them all, given that Liverpool have millions of fans, it would still be a fraction of 1%.

Are you suggesting that a few thousand people attacked the Man City bus?

Liverpool is a city of half a million people. Its easier than you might think to avoid arseholes. My claim is based on my experience and isn't incredulous at all.

Again 2-3000 people celebrating doesn't mean they're all guilty of the firework, fighting etc... But even if you wanted to blame them all, given that Liverpool have millions of fans, it would still be a fraction of 1%.

They were all guilty of congregating having already been asked not to.
Most were guilty of leaving the place an utter shit tip.

Stop trying to defend the indefensible. Of course there are millions of great Liverpool fans and they absolutely aren't 'all' bad, but the idiots need calling out.
Are you suggesting that a few thousand people attacked the Man City bus?

We're on about the gathering across from The Liver Building.
But if you want to digress to the attacking of the bus we can do that to... another example of wankery.

Vs Roma:

Logon or register to see this image

Vs City:

Logon or register to see this image

Of course not everybody is attacking the bus - but enough did, because they're nobheads and all clubs have them.
But who takes flares into crowded environments, let alone throws them?
Who thinks 'let's climb on top of a police van as a show of support for the team?'

Last edited:

Never their fault.

Back