Bikers of the smb

do they still do the heart & soul? it was on at the racecourse last time i went.
there was also a canny halloween do over at armathwaite then moved to otterburn they used to put on. scraping ice off the tent man 🥶
Heart & Soul has been at Percy Park Rugby / Cricket ground last few years...great venue...close to Tynemouth for a few beers.
never had a Halloween parties for years...last one was at a club on Chillingham Road. that one at Otterburn must be about 23 yrs
ago...just before i joined

i like harleys, never been my cup of tea the v rods but know quite a few who have had them and loved them. some of h/d folk can be quite snobbish about what is a 'real' harley. it's quite sad really.
i like all sorts of bikes but we all have a preference to a certain style/mamanufacturer.
A mate of mine has a V rod. He loves it.

You're right, some Harley owners are snobby as hell. I've got a 2015 Dyna Wide glide, I absolutely love it. I've done loads of mods, like most of us harley owners do. I want to ride it up to SOL next season. Its a 6 hour ride each way from where I live.

Heart & Soul has been at Percy Park Rugby / Cricket ground last few years...great venue...close to Tynemouth for a few beers.
never had a Halloween parties for years...last one was at a club on Chillingham Road. that one at Otterburn must be about 23 yrs
ago...just before i joined
bloody hell, time flies.
is kev still behind the parts counter? not been in the dealers for ages and never saw him last year. smashing bloke who knows his onions.

Last edited:
Very close to putting my signature on a new Z900 performance my24. But................something just holding me back, should just go for it!
Nice bike n get it done n enjoy
Problem I have is we converted garage to a kitchen, and really don't want the bike in full view, we`ll see what happens
Cardinal sin that if no means of access down the side to rear or from the back for a bike.

this rough route for this years tour.. nort east to Senegallia italy (eurotunnel )
ferry from Iujmuiden on return

he was last time i was at dealership (Dunston) about 3 weeks ago
That looks a cracking route
How many of ya’s going n when

Last edited:
Me dad had a Honda CR200 as a kid, he’s clocking on now and probably won’t ride it. I’m not even into bikes but is the bike worthwhile getting for him to sit on/ look at and reminisce. Is it a good investment? Is it a good bike to learn on if i ever took up the hobby? Will he still be able to ride it at 70? Have not got a clue 😂

Me dad had a Honda CR200 as a kid, he’s clocking on now and probably won’t ride it. I’m not even into bikes but is the bike worthwhile getting for him to sit on/ look at and reminisce. Is it a good investment? Is it a good bike to learn on if i ever took up the hobby? Will he still be able to ride it at 70? Have not got a clue 😂
Wasn’t it a CR250. Don’t think they ever made a CR200. The CR250 is a motorcross 2 stroke, so not recommended for a 70 year old.😂

Last edited:
Sure it wasn't a CB200? Little 4 stroke, styling similar to the 750.
Nice little bikes, but never going to be worth a fortune.

Sure it wasn't a CB200? Little 4 stroke, styling similar to the 750.
Nice little bikes, but never going to be worth a fortune.
Cb200 that’s it!!!!
Cb200 that’s it!!!!
Shows how much I know! He had a picture of him with a green one. Class to get a picture of him now and then
Cb200 that’s it!!!!

Shows how much I know! He had a picture of him with a green one. Class to get a picture of him now and then

That’s the motor

Last edited:

Back