Bikers of the smb

I've SORN my VFR and insurance runs out on June 9th. It's only moved out of my garage once since March and that was so I could tidy up. It is purely a commuter and I won't be doing that for the foreseeable future.

Been out quite a bit.
Tuesday did my favourite route. Across to stanhope - middleton in teesdale - brough - down to kirkby stephen - tan hill - reeth - richmond - home.
Been going out on the chop, it rattles and vibrates like hell but is a hoot to ride. Apart from the clutch is stupidly hard, got an ez clutch to fit at the weekend, had it years but never bothered putting it on.

Been out quite a bit.
Tuesday did my favourite route. Across to stanhope - middleton in teesdale - brough - down to kirkby stephen - tan hill - reeth - richmond - home.
Been going out on the chop, it rattles and vibrates like hell but is a hoot to ride. Apart from the clutch is stupidly hard, got an ez clutch to fit at the weekend, had it years but never bothered putting it on.
Which way do you go from Kirkby to tan Hill?

Been out quite a bit.

Was in Reeth on Sunday, in the time it took to eat my ice there must have been a couple of hundred bikes came through.

Been out quite a bit.
Nice run that, whats an ez clutch, i take it it's a device which makes the clutch easyer.
be worth a fortune now
Absolutely.

Im looking for a bike i had in my teens, a yamaha DT125R just to strip down to the frame powdercoat and restore it in my spare time. The thing is they are silly money even a crock of shit.

Last edited:
Nice run that, whats an ez clutch, i take it it's a device which makes the clutch easyer.

Absolutely.

Im looking for a bike i had in my teens, a yamaha DT125R just to strip down to the frame powdercoat and restore it in my spare time. The thing is they are silly money even a crock of shit.
Was that an off road bike - orange tank?

Back