Big Zaks (Jarrow takeaway)...

Doberman

Striker
... what an absolute shower this mob are. Thought I'd order in tonight for the match. Ordered through JustEat. Estimated delivery time was 20:50. Received a text to say it was enroute at 20:45. It eventually turns up cold at 21:50. Rang the "restaurant" immediately and they agreed to resend a new order. Not ideal but okay.

New order turns up 45 minutes later, minus part of the initial order and cold (again).

Rang the restaurant who agreed to a full refund if they received a request from JustEat. Asked JustEat through their live chat to process the request. They contact the restaurant who then refuse to accept it. JustEat tell me they've refused, I ring restaurant back and they deny all knowledge of the phone call 5 minutes previous. :evil:

I've managed to get a 50% refund from JustEat whilst that shower in Jarrow keeps my money.

Cool story etc but just wanted to rant & give them a bad name on the internet.

Wankers.

end of rant.

"I'm sorry Sir but your 2nd order was the only one that we were preparing so if this is cold then every order we send to you will be cold"

I live in South Shields, not on the other side of the World.

Arseholes.

"I'm sorry Sir but your 2nd order was the only one that we were preparing so if this is cold then every order we send to you will be cold"

I live in South Shields, not on the other side of the World.

Arseholes.
I just avoid places I can tell are shit. This place just sounds shit imo

Pizza & a mate got a burger & chips with gravy. They didn't bother resending the gravy on the 2nd order, the pizza was stone cold on both occasions and the chips were barely luke warm.

Only ever been once for a naan bab which was canny. But I picked it up. Have heard they often miss stuff off orders, balti masters in Hebburn are ***** for that too

Only ever been once for a naan bab which was canny. But I picked it up. Have heard they often miss stuff off orders, balti masters in Hebburn are ***** for that too

the bloke was apologetic & said if you speak to JustEat they will contact us and we will accept a refund request. 5 minutes later the same bloke denies anyone at his restaurant would agree to a refund as it comes out of their pocket. Thieves.

the bloke was apologetic & said if you speak to JustEat they will contact us and we will accept a refund request. 5 minutes later the same bloke denies anyone at his restaurant would agree to a refund as it comes out of their pocket. Thieves.

It is poor form that like

Back