Big Zaks (Jarrow takeaway)...

... what an absolute shower this mob are. Thought I'd order in tonight for the match. Ordered through JustEat. Estimated delivery time was 20:50. Received a text to say it was enroute at 20:45. It eventually turns up cold at 21:50. Rang the "restaurant" immediately and they agreed to resend a new order. Not ideal but okay.

New order turns up 45 minutes later, minus part of the initial order and cold (again).

Rang the restaurant who agreed to a full refund if they received a request from JustEat. Asked JustEat through their live chat to process the request. They contact the restaurant who then refuse to accept it. JustEat tell me they've refused, I ring restaurant back and they deny all knowledge of the phone call 5 minutes previous. :evil:

I've managed to get a 50% refund from JustEat whilst that shower in Jarrow keeps my money.

Cool story etc but just wanted to rant & give them a bad name on the internet.

Wankers.

end of rant.

you not have a microwave :p

... what an absolute shower this mob are. Thought I'd order in tonight for the match. Ordered through JustEat. Estimated delivery time was 20:50. Received a text to say it was enroute at 20:45. It eventually turns up cold at 21:50. Rang the "restaurant" immediately and they agreed to resend a new order. Not ideal but okay.

New order turns up 45 minutes later, minus part of the initial order and cold (again).

Rang the restaurant who agreed to a full refund if they received a request from JustEat. Asked JustEat through their live chat to process the request. They contact the restaurant who then refuse to accept it. JustEat tell me they've refused, I ring restaurant back and they deny all knowledge of the phone call 5 minutes previous. :evil:

I've managed to get a 50% refund from JustEat whilst that shower in Jarrow keeps my money.

Cool story etc but just wanted to rant & give them a bad name on the internet.

Wankers.

end of rant.
Areet Jamie?

Heleena
1.5 stars out of 6
My experience with your company is appollong pizza I received was a very soggy base and was not cooked very doughy and was sticky to the touch under the base as well, I was looking forward to a good food because I have nothing all day as been at work. So I will not be using yoos again after that experience tonight have a good life.

appollong :lol:

Review from ‘Lyndseybrunton’ who gave it 4.5 out of 6 stars.

“Most of our food was lovely but unfortunately the chicken in the kebab smelled like fish and it was all wasted. Naan kebab was full of grease. Ordered from here for a long time but unfortunately tonight the food was not up to it's usually standard. Very disappointing.”

What the fuck do they have to receive to give it 1 star, Dysentery? I’d hate to see the bait she knocks up.

Back