Big Tony

His subs today were questionable.
Dunno what u r on about?
Pritchard tires, 2-0 up brought on Embo who made quite a few tackles
Amad, got cramp, vital to team, Roberts as a like for like
Clarke, had made numerous fouls, possibly favourite for a yellow, Cirkin offered more support to Alese.
We won 3-0, had one yellow and had no visible injured players against a physical team.
Big Tony can have a 9/10 today for the overall performance 👍😜

Dunno what u r on about?
Clarke, had made numerous fouls, possibly favourite for a yellow, Cirkin offered more support to Alese.
We won 3-0, had one yellow and had no visible injured players against a physical team.
Agree with all that. Not only was Pritchard tiring, he appeared to strain his groin in the first half. No point risking him further when 2 up.

The Moggmonster needs to do more to win me over.

Glad we finally strung 2 wins together and looked great second half, but given the performances the 10 or so games before today, I want to see more consistency

Dunno what u r on about?

He's saying he thinks he knows what substitutes are required in a match and when Tony Mowbray doesn't make those exact same substitutes, then Tony Mowbray is 'questionable'.

Personally, I'll place my faith in Tony Mowbray, who has played hundreds of matches at a very good level, before bowers2 from ReadyToGo.

Back