Big Brother to return

I reckon just pretty regular people would make it a great watch tbh. Not sure if you ever saw that Derren Brown Trick or Treat series? Was where people signed up to participate in the show but had no idea what it would involve, when it would happen or even if they would be taking part. They essentially just began to participate one day. Something like this would be class. One day 15 of them just wake up on an island and it’s all filmed - perhaps like a real life version of the tv show Lost :)
That one where they had the woman standing there watching herself getting carted off dead on the stretcher😳 can’t believe they got away with it

Great. Another opportunity for narcissistic fuck wits to sell their souls to the nation while the likes of The Sun publishes front page headlines about how some exceptionally dull event within the house should affect the whole country. Meanwhile bellends are watching this wasting their lives away waiting to die.

I don’t like big brother.

Great. Another opportunity for narcissistic fuck wits to sell their souls to the nation while the likes of The Sun publishes front page headlines about how some exceptionally dull event within the house should affect the whole country. Meanwhile bellends are watching this wasting their lives away waiting to die.

Probably an unnecessary sentence given the previous paragraph mate ;) 👍

First 3/4 series were canny good telly. Enjoyed them. Some great scenes and people. Was a bit of authenticity.

The food fight with victor
Kanga pissed up with the wine bottle.

Then it became too concious and wrong people were getting selected by the producers - all game wannabes. A blend is okay but not when it’s every fucker.

You're exactly the type of person I'd expect to see in there. :lol:
Areet chicken!

Name that housemate?
Michelle Bass.

Back