Big Brother to return

ITV2 is just love island audience isn’t it?

It would be great if they went and just got people who are the complete opposite of the wannabe celebrity types but I highly doubt they will be doing this.
If they picked a few people who are the opposite of what they normally pick and see how they all react. Like a few 40 year old labourers in with a few influences

Guarantee it’s going to be a bunch of people with 50k+ Instagram/Tik Tok followers.

The early series of this was brilliant, but they wouldn’t dare put ordinary people in the house again.
Absolutely bang on. It will only exist to fill the gap between series of Love Island so will be as close as possible.

None of the memorable characters from those early series fit that Love Island/ TikTok description. Much more relatable and a varied group of people which was the point of the show. Now its to put x amount of generic likeminded folk to go in and compare their abs.

I watched the first few series and enjoyed it. Endomol had a good idea and it was worth watching. The world is a different place now and I am older and would not watch it.

All the contestants will be full of silicon, filler and fake tan.

I loved it in the early days I must confess, it would just be full of people that already have 100k Instagram followers and stuff now though. You’d not get any Jonny Reagan or Kate Lawlers in there this time round.

Now that would be good, put 15 introverts in a house together with no video games or tv.
I reckon just pretty regular people would make it a great watch tbh. Not sure if you ever saw that Derren Brown Trick or Treat series? Was where people signed up to participate in the show but had no idea what it would involve, when it would happen or even if they would be taking part. They essentially just began to participate one day. Something like this would be class. One day 15 of them just wake up on an island and it’s all filmed - perhaps like a real life version of the tv show Lost :)

Last edited:
It’ll be full of men with shaving chests with a bad boy reputation and lasses who look like the herring gif on pure football

Wouldn’t rather inject my eyes with aids

Enjoyed the first couple of series until people started going in to become famous

I reckon just pretty regular people would make it a great watch tbh. Not sure if you ever saw that Derren Brown Trick or Treat series? Was where people signed up to participate in the show but had no idea what it would involve, when it would happen or even if they would be taking part. They essentially just began to participate one day. Something like this would be class. One day 15 of them just wake up on an island and it’s all filmed - perhaps like a real life version of the tv show Lost :)
What was that series that pretty mu h was that? Castaway or something. First series was like a real life Lord of the flies.

What was that series that pretty mu h was that? Castaway or something. First series was like a real life Lord of the flies.
People still signed up knowing they were going to be on an island etc and I guess roughly what it would involve. It was a class show in the beginning though. I just reckon you need something where people sign up not knowing exactly what it entails to get rid of the insta crew. Not sure how you get that through legal/ethics exactly but would be good viewing.

Might be worth watching, I expect they will pick the biggest radgies possible
That’s the problem, the first few series with normal(ish) people were canny. Then they must have made up a list of every “type” of person going & put on of each in. I’d rather see normal people get a bit pissed & argue than someone who’s ticked a box playing to a stereotype.

People still signed up knowing they were going to be on an island etc and I guess roughly what it would involve. It was a class show in the beginning though. I just reckon you need something where people sign up not knowing exactly what it entails to get rid of the insta crew. Not sure how you get that through legal/ethics exactly but would be good viewing.
Ah right so not knowing what setting or format it would be. Fair. Would be pretty good that.

Back